Guild Meeting and Criminal Trial: 12/8/13

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chumbucket

chumbucket Well-Known Member

I guess the world will never know!
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

No, the world actually knows there's no chance in hell. It's seemingly only you still thinking there is any case to be made.
  3. chumbucket

And yet you would not allow it to be made and rigged the trial!
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Hey, mentally handicapped inbred f***: You were the no-show, not me. Had you been in attendance, I would have allowed you to step on your own dick in front of everyone. You opted to puss out, so you can just do so in this thread ad nauseum. Enjoy :)
  5. chumbucket

There is no need to keep calling me names. I said I just couldn't be a part since you and the lesser leaders decided not to do it in a traditional, fairness-oriented way and just do a show trial to railroad him.
  6. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I hope you don't pretend to be a lawyer irl..
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that. I hope you recover fully.
  8. chumbucket

This is obviously a guild ran by fair-minded, stable individuals.
  9. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

You're a complete imbecile if you think, or ever thought, that to be the case. We have always been a guild run by totally crazy, Trammel clothes loving, party people who do good and treat people accordingly for how they treat us. ;)
  10. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Well I think it's quite obvious from above discussion that chumbucket handles this serious situation in a correct manner. The injustice of this whole trial is very disturbing and bartimus have been gravely mishandled. He did not even know what he was accused of, is this Soviet Russia? Is not one of the more central points of trials and law to weigh arguments and evidence against one another to find the most plausible conclusion? And the endless ad hominem attacks from Blaise's part is not very helpful at all really.

This attitude, "no evidence you could possibly come up with" just seem very presumptuous on Blaise's part, and really quite unfit for a fair case of a trial. And surely we can't view youtube clips as evidence. Especially when it's so easy to edit film material nowadays.
  11. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Know how often ppl are given trials after griefing guildies? .01% of the time. The rest of the time they are kicked to the curb like trash. Because that's what two facedness deserves. He's still point btw lol.
  12. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Hey, random newbie f%$face, this is my kingdom, it's a game. If you wanna get serious, go play in traffic RL. Bartimus knows exactly what he was charged with, and it's a very simple rule he broke. Don't be a brazen asshole PK if you expect to remain a member of Adventure Time. He chose his path, got removed as a result and all this hullabaloo is simply that. Feel free to drop all kinds of serious terms about law and criminal trials if that makes you happy. End of the story is bartimus is a known murderer, also known to aide and abet griefers and as such is not truly fit for what Adventure Time is all about.

PS: Welcome to Renaissance.
  13. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Blaise there is no reason to be so bashing towards an obviously new player on the server. Please keep it civil. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and we don't all answer to your charge.
  14. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Go fuck yourself.

To expand on that, this is the Adventure Time subforum. If you're here without membership to the guild, your welcome is only as long as we deem fit.
  15. chumbucket

I think you should think twice about calling an apparently new player "f*#$kface." It is things like that that drives away new players.

And the random swearing and unprovoked anger. It is unbecoming a king.
  16. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

I know you guys get your kicks pissing Blaise off and that you're having a fabulous time right now but really what you're doing is digging Bart a deeper hole. The longer this bullshit goes on and on, the more I'm convinced we did the right thing. Honestly, I think you rival the maturity level of my 3 year old. If you want to keep talking about it, take it to uorpvp. I'm asking Samorite to close this thread.
  17. chumbucket

18. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Blaise that was not very nice, I was merely pointing out my opinion and reacting to an obvious injustice that I observed. Simple human conduct, as I would act out anywhere else. I hope this elitist attitude towards newbies is not too regular in the UOR community as a whole.

Well, Soviet Russia I suppose...
  19. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

I think this conversation has run its course.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.