Halloween Suggestion Box!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by TheDarkOne, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Well-Known Member

I would like to see 1109 hue stone chairs. That would make most epic for decor
    NCCML and Pharoah like this.
  2. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Stormhold Town Invasion!
    NCCML, Pharoah, Bayara and 1 other person like this.
  3. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

Blood red 1157 whatever the cheaper blood red cloth hue is, 1194 and 1175 pigment/mask type dye, Even a off color orange nothing special to dye something different with. Maybe a dye that can hue any mount/pet whether temporary for the Halloween event duration or permanent for a rare drop possibility?
    Candy that has a say 20% chance to poison someone with same level poison that PEs or Silver Serpents have, as in a *trick* or the treat maybe a 10-30 min +5 buff in any given stat *duration of event period and can not be used after*
    heck i'll take a box of juju beans (jujubes)
    i ain't greedy..:)
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  4. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member

Maybe for the halloween store, like a suite of gold armor but made of bone armor
    Miami, NCCML, Salick and 2 others like this.
  5. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member

1109 and 1508 (or w/e other halloween orange hue) blood tiles
    Miami and NCCML like this.
  6. Daggoth

Daggoth Active Member

I'd like to see items spawn in at least one of the "thiefs" hallway containers in NOH2 that can only be stolen from the containers. Maybe random bone parts in one of 3 special hues or something lightly unique like that. New piece spawning a few times a day maybe.
    Miami and NCCML like this.
  7. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

The Skull of Mondain!

It had the destructive power to level cities in Ultima Lore and kill every inhabitant.
    It's use will not only wipe out every player on the shard logged in, but EVERY single living creature on the shard! Active players, pets, npc's! It would have a system message "The Skull of Mondain has been used! A dark magic has been released and will kill everything and everyone within 30 seconds!" then players could rush to the banks / houses to secure their goods (but you can't log out until the destruction has passed!! :D)

I know, you're saying "But Paddy, that's too overpowered... and ridiculous?"

Is it though?

Imagine it being a rare drop during halloween, only one per year. Does the player use it during an IDOC, killing not only his rivals but his rivals pets and his allies and allies pets? Does the player randomly do it just for the laughs? Perhaps the player keeps getting killed by a notoriuos PK and then they pull out the Skull of Mondain when the guy is deep in stat, and gets sweet revenge?? Maybe the player could stand on the street corner of Ocllo and yell that the end is nigh, while passerbys laugh and ridicule... until he whips out the Skull of Mondain and kills everyone and every mobile on the shard! Or does the player lock it down within a "Trammel Library" for decor? Maybe the wielder of the Skull of Mondain could ransom the shard to trash barrel it for a price, or use it at their own convenience!

So, who's with me??? Skull of Mondain?
  8. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Well-Known Member

halloween hued standing armor would be most epic!!!

upload_2019-10-22_0-31-4.png
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Delstrudo, Daggoth and NCCML like this.