Harrower 2018!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by The Hammer, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Also @The Hammer you know I'm not in PWN right? As in I have absolutely nothing to do with champs, I've never even attended one, participated in one or raided one.

So when you say "your discord" what you actually mean is "someone else's discord" because I'm not in PWN.

Do you even know which way is up right now guy?

You are correct, screenshots CAN be amended and altered, but as we've just seen @snap dragon is an absolute G at finding out the legitimacy of a screenshot.

If you don't wanna do it here start a trash talk thread. Post everything you have and let the fireworks fly.

Your words are completely and utterly meaningless without ANY proof. So once again, pics or it didn't happen dude, I'm bored of having my groups name dragged through the mud by a guy looking to make himself an anti hero because his newfound irellavance upsets him.

Do what you gotta do homeboy, in the mean time Ima keep doing what I do, legitimately.
    Wolfbane likes this.
  2. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

Ditto.
    Azerothian and wylwrk like this.
  3. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

You mean to tell me a fantasy world fraught with a covetous army of minions leeching their poisonous deceit upon the few brave enough to fight what's wrong is out there... and I can join for free? SIGN ME UP.

I've been screaming for you all to seek the virtues for years but nooooooo. "You're a crazy weirdo, wyl" you'd say... "You really need to see a psychologist".

Okay. Who's the crazy person now, huh? HUH!?! It's still not too late. Seek the virtues! Trammel is coming unless you all seek the virtues!

It's 2018. Humans look for avenues for quick success in everything and in gaming are better at it more now than ever. Some to more an extreme than others. I find it eerily ironic how this whole thing mirrors a classic good vs evil trope aligned with the Ultima Virtue system.

Britannia is corrupted. Fight for her. Stave off these monsters with virtue.
    Compassion, honesty, honor, spirituality, justice, valor, sacrifice, and humility.

Log in and play and be not afraid. If you're looking for dramatic content, UOR is ripe.

edit: 'Merica
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  4. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Member

Just wanna make it clear that this isn't a UOR issue, this is something that works basically anywhere. It's not a UOR issue, it's a UO issue. All this aside this is how we should be playing. We're a small group of people who play a 20 year old game for some reason, we should keep it cool and fun.
    eherruh, Avery, Jill Stihl and 3 others like this.
  5. Pedigar

Pedigar Well-Known Member

Wylwrk has been the closest to achieving the virtuous status of Avatar since Batlin. :D
    wylwrk likes this.
  6. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Despite what you're seeing here, there are folks who just like playing UO instead of, and I can't believe I'm typing this, literally wishing each other dead over pixels. Take up Majestic's offer, he's a great guy.
    Azerothian, Nusir and Hellbilly like this.
  7. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

@The Hammer this has just gone south, how about you try and collect 20 skull sets before the altar is ready to go, I love UOR and this is how I see it... Just try...

8. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

Regardless of how no one claims to use it and it isn't that big of a deal; it does need to be fixed/addressed. I can make it a pretty big problem quick if people need examples why.
    Theodin, Althorn, snap dragon and 3 others like this.
  9. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

Hammer, Shut the fuck up or post our IRC conversations.

Don't forget you tried to JOIN PWN and we rejected you because you have a history of fucked up shit.. looks like we made the right decision.

Welcome back to UO:R please play the game so we can have more in game content, I notice you haven't run a champ in a while.
  10. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't see a big deal here. Sure, it should be fixed. But I don't think it was any emergency that @Chris should have taken care of immediately. You guys will live through trackable harrower spawns for another patch cycle. It's certainly no different than all the other non-era-accurate things we do with razor.

Not really any different than afk reg buying, bots to detect when rares spawn, idoc bots, and even @wylwrk 's dungeon fairy bot. Ban all of them I say! Especially wylwrk!
  11. Air

Air Well-Known Member

There is a group of people here that have nothing else better to do than find every exploit or faulty game mechanic to give them the edge over their competition. Whether it be in the trade forums or on the battle fields. It has forever been an issue that will never be addressed. The Owner and staff of this server are OK with their shenanigans because it keeps the economy stable, supposedly. Just stay off the forums, don't bid on anything and stay out of IRC to really enjoy this game. The owner Chris has done a magnificent job here by creating a world for us to have fun in, but could care less about the legitimacy of the economy that is 100% controlled by the iderp guild with their plat train farming, idoc hoarding, and trade forum manipulation. Housing market prices are an absolute joke, Plat prices are fake, and you will never know if you are bidding against one of their alt forum accounts. So again, the only way to truly have fun and enjoy this server is to stay our of IRC and off of the forums (the way UO used to be). BTW, one house per account would make a lot of this drama go away. Also, random idoc timers. K, bye.
  12. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  13. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

EDIT: Wrong audience it seems.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Balgami, Hellbilly and One like this.
  14. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

@Air while we share some joint membership with iderpers at pwn speaking as the founder of PwN and having nothing to do with idocing at all.. we are not plat train.

We are not run by iderp, we dont have an open door policy with their members and im sure we have turned down some of their members that wanted to be a part of it.

Our group just likes champing! Please dont associate PwN with any of the things you would normally accuse others of. Not having a go at you but most of our members have nothing to do with iderp and dont deserve to be spoken of poorly for no reason.
  15. One

One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    NerK likes this.
  16. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

The guild pwn has gone through many iterations.. the champ group didnt take on the pwn name at the start but one of our members was high up in the old pwn and thought it would be good to resurrect.

So we are the current pwn, but not the original
    One likes this.
  17. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

And just to be clear... smash is not an alt, i have had this name from the start and i will never change it
    Air and One like this.
  18. Air

Air Well-Known Member

...I am all sorta of confused now. How did I associate PWN and iderp together? And how did you form PWN? PWN existed way before you got here, I am pretty sure. That was a guild that @DaTamer co-founded i thought. The plat train was iderp...I don't even know who the hell PWN is these days. Never mind, I don't care enough to figure out what the hell I am even responding to lol. We are cool.
    Earsnot likes this.
  19. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

20. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

I haven't even had much time to think of all the devious shit you can do with it, but I already know of some game-breaking shit. I played uo from 97-00 or 01 and then not again until 15-16? So I missed some of this dirty shit people seem to have common knowledge of if you just google it (why the fuck would I google targeting signs and waiting for the unique item ID to be invalid?)

Maybe I should spend more time googling simple razor hacks for uo...