Harrower 2018!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by The Hammer, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

yet we cant get fucking cub that was promised years ago. FEelsbad.
  2. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Cute of you to defend your teenage boyfriend(s).. I'm not sure if your complimenting me or trying to tell me you play more, in which case I concede?... you mean K*P, the most active group ganking PKs cant find a PVMer.. weird.. it almost seems like it shouldn't be that way - maybe I should take a page from your team and play super basic, gate from banks ect. Would that make it easier on you? You know make it so it requires "no skill"?? I think that's what you'r asking.

And I agree to your point above, how this is unfair and should be addressed - how dare anyone in this game get creative and think outside the box - you're right it takes no skill to raid a harrower... if only people actually did them so you had opportunity to raid them...
    Ron Jeremy likes this.
  3. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

So I find this video absolutely hilarious and do in NO WAY want it taken in any other way than instead of milk your harrower for some free plat or show up and get 5 plat off your boss. I'm going to turn it up a notch and try to steal your skulls, steal your champs and totally comsume any harrowers. Excited to face all the triple box tamers!.... Let the games begin! This is UO!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  4. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

Ya, sucks that this method has been used for other items like Idoc's (not my thing). The use of this is broken, and really can break the core if blatantly used without restrictions. I hope we can come up with rules and regulations regarding this matter in the future, if not why not allow everyone the chance at using it. I'm very hesitate to give this out right now until I know if its against the rules or not. One would hope we would fix the issue prior to releasing new content. I'm surprised it hasn't been used for PVP, Unless it already has been. I was just made aware that this has been an issue for some time and was in the process of fixing it, Harrower spawn just added more light to it. I have faith in Chris and the staff on this issues, nothing but superb patches in the past

Ron Jeremy Is that my hammer by your mouth?

[​IMG]
  6. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

@NerK your statement is just a bunch of random fragments of bullshit that almost lead to a point. But no actually, I’d prefer not to see you. You offer me no challenge & I have enough regs and bandies. As I said your existence is irrelevant to me & im sure to most others... & then you & everyone else on these forums go reaching for a bunch of bullshit(town gates ect), all to discreetly try to mask the fact I verbally slapped you, and that you do in fact do run like a little bitch =)

How about you guys speak on things that actually apply to the person directly disrespecting you on the forums. Oh wait I guess the truth “we’ll I run from you everytime i see you” doesn’t sound as good. Enjoy whatever thrills you get playing this game, but you and I both know your limited to what we allow you to do. Or you play on off hours to avoid confrontation all together. Ultimately your a runner... keep those nikes laced up =)

& do not give yourself That much credit... Thinking outside the box is Keza utilizing different tames for pvm, or a pvper discovering a new combo. Not a bunch of pixel hungry vultures, cheating the server by sitting idle waiting on a notification message from your exploit, you soo smawrt
  7. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Althorn likes this.
  8. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

@Althorn believe it or not, I've had fatter women "disrespect" me before, I also didn't pay them much attention..

If you knew anything about me you'd know I proudly wear sandals, not nikes.

Catch me if you can!

[​IMG]
  9. Althorn

@NerK not sure where your going with that response lol but okay? If your trying to reference me to be a fat women. I’ve posted my pic on the forums, and I assure you Id smash your mom, sister, auntie & wife(Gf) with just a few nice words, & a splash of whiskey. Cheers mate!

& you get yelled at by fat women frequently... cause your pimp hand is just as weak as you are & your lame ass response....lol keep slamming that recall button maybe you can get some gains.
    wylwrk and Evil Dead like this.
  10. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I wasn't kidding

This is the end fuckers

Enjoy while you can

A Haiku by wylwrksan
    Azerothian likes this.
  11. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Ever heard of difference between your and you're?
    Mr. Green, Vandalin and Arawn like this.
  12. Althorn

Lol oh hey fanboy, you want an autograph?
  13. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  14. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  15. POTHEAD

POTHEAD Active Member

ilovethisposthorse.jpg
    Althorn likes this.
  16. Amulek

Amulek Member

@thehammer for President/Edward Snowden - for bringing this exploit to light
    @Telamon for King - for taking fast action to shut this down

@everyone - this changes everything
    Evil Dead likes this.
  17. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

When you learn how fucked up and deep the corruption goes.

Althorn likes this.
  18. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member

19. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member

What interface is that? It looks clean. Also, what is that gold/bones menu for?
  20. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

That's a combination of a legal art mod on the health bars, an illegal 3rd party app called Steam and the gump is the illegal 3rd party apps auto loot gump. If you think that's impressive you should see what it allows you to do in PVP.

Not here though. Because it's illegal.
    Only serious fucking herbs cheat.