Harrower 2018!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by The Hammer, Jul 3, 2018.

1. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Response sounds like you. Keep it up big mouth, you're the tough keyboard warrior here.

(see what i did there? It's you're not your in this context)
  2. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

This whole thing is pretty pathetic.

Stop pretending like you really want to release this macro. We already know you have been asked not to release it and in fact that you never should have even made it public.

Then you dont even know how to actually make it send a notification to discord... you keep accusing us of cheating in private with @NerK using uosteam or sallos to achieve this. We will NEVER consider using any illegal third party programs on this shard. We dont even use quicks latest versions - we are all on the latest public razor release.

To anybody crying about what we are doing - do none of you use in game mechanics to your advantage? We are a champing group.. that doesnt just mean we run them ourselves but will actively raid others if we want and part of that is tracking activity. We are however not 16 year olds with all the game time in the world so yes some automation is involved. Thats called being smart guys. Usually the difference between any good and great player is their understanding of the machanics and how to work them in your favour.

If this method is as OP as you say, all you had to do was figure out how to use it properly and turn the tables on us. Thats what anyone worth a damn would have done.

Instead what you did was get your ass handed to you and come crying like a bitch to the forums to get things changed in your favour. You keep saying you dont care about losing any plat but man oh man - its pretty clear you care a hell of a lot.

All you have done here is reveal your true colours to everyone. Good luck in the future mate you are going to need it.

Oh and for the record we actually contacted chris last year and told him he should look at the skulls and add a timer decay or something. So you arent some great whistle blower saving the shard. Just a little bitch.
  3. Nose Goblin

Nose Goblin Active Member

"Not here though. Because it's illegal.
    Only serious fucking herbs cheat."

So he's cheating? Color me surprised *sarcasm*...
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Dont release what? No one has told me not to release anything, This is razor and totally legal. No one accused Nerk of using Steam, I find it sad your group wants to attack the website, Not all your members agree with what your doing. We all know Discord screenshots wont stand up, so why even bother posting the shit you guys say in your chat. I find idle tracking end game mobs and idocs in game and not actively playing-lame sauce.

So let me get this straight, you think i was told not to release it-That is false. In fact few people already know and how to use it, but decide not to wreck the place they love to play, But your group is actively using it daily. I just tested it on an idoc today and it works like a charm. I just want to be on the same page.. IDERP/PWN gets to use this method of automation while they idle in their houses not even paying attention to UO but OTHERS cant, seems very LEGIT.

Suggestion regarding the Harrower spawn:

Allow 6 skulls to be turned in to receive a scroll.. turn scroll into NPC. Prevents you guys from idle tracking a harrower spawn.

I heard a suggestion of instance version of harrower-That would be a horrible ideal.. Im all for allowing people to show up and allow sandbox experience.
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

This is Hilarious ...

Stop pretending like you really want to release this macro. We already know you have been asked not to release it and in fact that you never should have even made it public.

So why shouldn't this of been made public.. hell you guys been using it for over a year now if not longer... If its totally legal whats the huge issue here?

Its sad as soon as that person placed that blue skull, in your chat someone put "shouldnt of done that". Whats the huge issue here other than you guys are being called out for the bullshit you are doing. Its a wonder you guys still are able to play this way, if multiple people have come after you-obliviously something shady has been going on, i just happened to figure out the macro you been using. If it hasnt been made illegal for the past year you been using it and telamon has known about it like you stated.. I'm sure it will not matter if everyone uses it.
  6. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Labeler likes this.
  7. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Well-Known Member

Next could you please cover the correct usage of there, they’re, & their.

Seems to be mass confusion about that in this community as well lol.

#notsarcasm
  8. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

Iderp is Plat Train not PWN, get it straight.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

Not even close.

I never knew what the big fuss was about IDERP and Idocs when i came back nor did I care. I just thought it was people not able to catch idocs in time, so they started throwing fingers.. but for every person in the past that pointed fingers has a legitimate reason now that its out. Gota forward this to idoc guilds, I have no desire to do idocs.. but atleast they can have a razor macro with IF' statements to cast recall into idocs after their warning system hits while they IDLE inside their house. maybe throw in some comm crystals to get everyone to recall at the same time. That way you guys will have some competition and game play. Therefor no one can say well you cheating and we didnt....
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  10. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

Hammer ive never seen anyone just blatantly lie as much as you.

Im done with this. I think everyone can see you for who you are.
  11. Air

Air Well-Known Member

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.
  12. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

Is that a big deal??

Edit - oh wait.. i know where thats from now!
    Air likes this.
  13. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

This sounds familiar.. says hes done but still places comments below.. Are you sure you aren't Philip (X-factor)?

When the establishment feels threatened they will come out of the wood work to discredit the person calling them out.. Its normal, and I was prepared for it when I made it known publicly.

I have an obligation to protect a shard I like to play, lets give the staff a chance to fix this. This place was a better place when we didn't have lame sauces trying to gain an edge over the system using questionable shit for pixels. What ever happened to logging in and actually checking up on a harrower spawn by recalling into Terra keep and running into the star room?? Obviously you knew it was against the rules to ghost that room, so why would anyone think having a macro to warn them of a harrower spawn while idling in a whole different part of Britian was acceptable???? Please feel free to answer that one...

Instead of being butt hurt over a method that was exposed~ maybe throw in some suggestion on how to fix the issues. That's the whole point of this forum post is to bring light to an issue that is deemed not right and suggestions on how to fix it. Ive thrown my two cents in the scheme of things. I am guilty of one thing and one thing only and that's including "they" in my first post. I left out names and guilds to focus at the issue at hand, but you guys decided to comment dragging yourself into it, you could of remained anonymous.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  14. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

@The Hammer don't make accusations you can't back up. I can unequivocally state that you are accusing the wrong idoc group of using that macro.

I can say with fucking oodles of confidence and prove if needs be that I or anyone I run with has never once used this macro to do an idoc.

Not only can I state that with extreme confidence, and back it up, I have an IRC conversation with Chris about my suspicions and proof of this being used by another group from months ago.

Because I, nor anyone I do idocs with have ever used this "exploit"

I have faith in Chris, and trusted him to handle the situation as he saw/sees fit and my group kept on trucking DESPITE knowing this other group were solely using this macro to compete against us.

If you'd of had the same faith and trust in him and not dangled a threatening, ultimatum flavoured carrot publicly on the forums maybe you'd of not just got champing nerfed.

Congratulations and thank you in advance for the increase in plat value.

Also 10/10 for the hypocritical behaviour. You found an exploit and then used it for personal gain at an idoc that you lost at. How's the view from your high horse fuck face? Murky?
    Vandalin and Smash like this.
  15. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

Testing a macro and not obtaining any gain is different than going unchecked for a year and some change. Go for it, you wont have any competition from me I dont do Idocs. But its a legitimate concern.
  16. Earsnot

Place a house and drop it - macro checked.

If you were "testing it" why'd you instantly appear seconds after it dropped, run past the statue with scavenger turned on and try and run back to the small house you'd placed in front (and died on the steps of) then come in with dragons (who died) and then come in with another toon trying to grab boxes (and died) ?

And yea, I agree, it's a concern, which is why we did the right thing when we reported it months ago and left it in Chris's hands.

For real, wrong fucking group your pointing yo' fingers at homeboy. We don't roll like that. At all.
    merlin8666 likes this.
  17. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

Different guild, same individuals.

First character was set up on razor macro that recalled in on loop (tester) you killed him. Brought in the second guy with dragons to kill you guys who killed the first guy. I did not have a 3rd account even logged in. So who ever is Generic Character is someone else, but i can assure you this idoc was announced in another guilds chat. I dont even search or do idocs minus this first time i wanted to check to see i this method worked. I got tells to check and see if that's how certain people were doing it. Now if its your group or not.. same individuals are in one guild that are in the other.

You might not use it Earsnot but others might.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  18. Earsnot

What are you talking about?
  19. Earsnot

States his disapproval of a macro
    *uses the macro*

States it wasn't for personal gain
    *uses it for personal gain*
  20. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

The red that was there with your group is pwn and part of iderp. Yes I have used the razor macro twice once in harrowe skull when we figured it out and another time today at a idoc testing. Not a year and some change. I disapprove of the usage vs harrower and idocs. You obviously had to use it if you reported it. Just like I used it and reported it. Don’t play the innocent card because the very first thing I was told when I got back was there was a guild that has harrowers and idocs on lock down using a method that’s unfair but we haven’t figured it out yet. The shit was leaked by your own people’s...