Help with a project. Please read and hope that the participation is strong.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Arianna_Exodus, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Arianna_Exodus

Arianna_Exodus Member

Greetings, I have been on this server for a bit over 3 years. Normally stay on the down low, but been slowly working myself out in public and done well for myself. With the fun I have had on this server, I thought I would do something to help recognize player that have a big impact on the server, and not always by doing good. I am currently seeking these people to do a valentine card and eventually have a place big enough to display them all. If you wanna add a book on your character, that is perfect as it can be on display with the card. If you know anyone not on the list, please feel free to post it and what they have done to help this server, and I will try to get that persons signature on a card.

You can contact me here via this thread, or pm. Also, IRC under Arianna_Exodus. If you want to help, but don't want anyone to know your true Identity, we can work around that. I promise that I will not give out any info obtained for this project. If you want, you can even have someone that knows your character that is on the list, and have them be the voice and help get a meeting to have cards signed.

All help in acquiring this task will be greatly appreciated. Also, I will need to purchase some more valentine cards, so if you have extra laying around, I can buy for reasonable prices.
    Thank you all for what you have done with this server to make it fun to be a part of.

Currently Obtained.

Gideon Jura - Owns one of the most well stocked vendor markets and a huge contributor towards special player events.
    DarkWing - UO Renaissance Moderators in IRC to help keep things smooth and more than welcome to offer helpful advise on game mechanics.
    Johari - Zyler (need I say more) Promoter of the fishing extravaganza to give fisherman a chance to complete for wealth and prizes.
    Soul Harvester - Notorious dungeon hunter, but for your goods and your head.
    Arianna Exodus - just because. lol.

Seeking to get these names. (
    Telemon
    Blaise
    Pax Romain
    Black Eye
    Bart Simpson
    Treasureman
    CaptainMorgan
    Jupiter
    google
    pirul
    Bigshow
    David Hasslehoff
    azoth
    xegugg
    dedra
    Big Show

GM of Knights of Sosaria
    GM of Project Sanctuary (should already have because im a member)
    GM of Team Trammel
    GM of Tame N Tough
    GM of Adventure Time

Server GM's if there is more than Telamon/

I know there is more than this, but you all will help me remember I am sure. Thanks.
    MikeK, Pirul, That Guy and 6 others like this.
  2. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hi Arianna, this sounds like a lovely idea and, of course, I'll be very happy to give you a Valentine's card (and show you round the Trammel Library).
    All best wishes for the project,
    Azoth

p.s. Abramelin wants to give you one too :)

p.p.s. @Hydrox @ElleFeyRa @Kane @The Crooked Warden @SteelyDan @Taliic @Mad Hatcher @Mes @Mel @Pill @The Musician @Erza Scarlet @Valrick @shad @Caska VS Trees @Regina @Christoph Brock @Kahun @DrSassy @DoctorSatan @LesClaypool @Iago @Basoosh @Mcreedy @PaddyOBrien @Merry Pranksters @Ahirman @Canis @willie @Lyta @amfeKk @boothby @Joshius @T3h D4ve @TrojanCow
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'll be around. Just gotta catch me when I'm not napping.
  4. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Hi, I am sick, so I am not around much. My time vary when I am around, if you see me in irc, pm me and I will answer if I am at the keyboard or soon as I am at it. I have some extra v-day cards I can give you.
  5. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

My play times have been sporadic, but I will try to connect with you when I am on!
  6. Tsarkon

Tsarkon Active Member

Bigshow twice, eh?

He's not that special. ;)
  7. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

GM of Knights of Sosaria is Lightshade.

And although I really don't know how I ended up on the list, I will very gladly help you.