Houses decayed...

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Enslaved, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Enslaved

Enslaved Active Member

hahah thanks for all your answers, you're all right. I don't really miss the pixels because it wasn't anything expensive (except a few weapons i bought but who cares?).

It's all about the time i spend... lets say marking runes to every t-hunt spot, house decorating (damn this sounds like a trammy) and gathering resources...

Well.. shit happens.. i only miss my L-Villa for what i saved all my money.. now that spot is, of course, taken. Anyways. thanks for your replies and hints!
    Hadrian and BlackEye like this.
  2. Sapharious

Sapharious Active Member

Reminds me of a time I dropped 30k on a guy at the bank of Britain for a house deed.. Me and the wife had scrounged and saved for over a week for that gold. Being the honest and forthright seller he was, he closed the gump and snatched the gold pile as it landed at my feet. The thought of simply walking away from this damn project crossed our minds, but we picked ourselves up, got creative, and within 48h had made all the gold back. Now you may say... "yeah, but I am also an old player and my topic had nothing to do with what you just said..." Well, you would be correct.

Soldier on (and contact the devs, they seem to be really helpful)
    BlackEye likes this.
  3. Enslaved

Enslaved Active Member

Hey ;)

Yeah i just started to collect some gold and make myself ready for....for whatever will come but i just started again from scratch. I won't contact the devs for that, it's gone and thats it.

It's not that bad til now but i really have a hard time finding some good weapons/armor yet... gold will drop while trying to get some of those but i really don't have any clue how and where to getcsome good slayer weapons etc...

Right now i'm trying to get some stuff out of blood eles, elder gazers and alike.

Any hints on this anyone?
  4. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You're killin the right stuff. It's all rng. Earlier in the year I had killed around 300 balrons and the best I got was a force ele shatter heavy xbow. Still sold for a decent profit but my expectations were higher. I've killed thousands of higher end creatures this year and best thing I've gotten was a silver vanquish long spear from a lich lord. Sometimes it's not the hardest monsters you kill that give you the best drops, but the shear quanity of mediocre ones that may give you a better chance.
  5. Enslaved

Enslaved Active Member

ah good to know, thanks.
    Hollywood likes this.