Housing Giveaway

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by HateCrime, May 27, 2015.

1. AlexCCCP

AlexCCCP Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I have been the victim of a Hatecrime and I deserve the keep in compensation.
  2. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  3. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I could sell these instead of my other ideas and use all the proceeds for the fishing tournaments. People seem to like those ;)

Project Sanctuary is a good idea tho. There are many spots in the area where smalls cab be placed to help new players and/or create a playertown.
  4. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

I would like this place because HOA has been sending me letters about having an abundance of dogs at my other house. Skara doesn't have such silly rules and I can start saving all the cute and fuzzy pups of Sosaria. It's becoming quite difficult to hide these animals, big and small, in chests and containers throughout my other house. If SACA, Sosarians Against Crated Animals, ever finds these animals they may not be so happy. So please give the tower and Keep to me to make a safe home for fuzzies.

Insert silly pic to warm the hearts...

[​IMG]
  5. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member

I would like the tower/keep combo because it would be a better BOD collecting house than my fortress. I find that collecting BODs is more appropriate in a bridged keep and tower for some reason--I'm not sure why.
    Dalavar and crazydaze like this.
  6. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

So much for the cute and fuzzy puppies :(
  7. Vol Canus

Vol Canus New Member

Yes please. Thanks
  8. Willeh

Willeh Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I want that keep! Its 2 screens away from where my guild house was on Europa way back in the day (99-2002). Also because I've never owned a keep.

That's the only reason I can think of. o_O
  9. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

I want the Minax house so I can destroy it, because it's ugly as shiiiiiiiiiit.
    #WorseThanCustomHouses
  10. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    MikeK, HateCrime and Cordelia Black like this.
  11. Freakzilla

Freakzilla Active Member

Due to the typhoons that struck the Philippines, where I live, not only did I lose 2 real homes and the majority of our belongings, but I lost my prime UO real estate, and belongings as well...twice. I would like the keep / tower combo, as it would make up for what I have lost here in pixel land, plus if I did get lucky enough to get this property, I would love watching all the haters complain about it.
    Delitem likes this.
  12. Aris

Aris Active Member

I want none of the properties, but think this would be a pretty entertaining idea to make it memorable:

Bridge the two (to add to the battlefield size), and then invite everyone inside who wants a shot at it. Announce that it will be a hunger games style fight to the finish and the man standing wins the keep/tower.

Either that, or just invite everyone inside, then drop both properties (Surprise IDOC! READY - FIGHT!) and watch the chaos ensue. Either way would be pretty fun to watch.
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  13. Sagti

Sagti Active Member

I believe the best bet would be to give the tower/keep combo to project sanctuary. They help many new players and keep people playing on the server. They need an upgrade from their large brick anyway! :)
    MikeK and Cordelia Black like this.
  14. Rokk

Rokk Member

I Could use the tower/keep(for storage), and would probibly drive myself nuts refreshing them,along with everything else.

PS is better suited for this since it would actually be used in a useful manner. :cool:
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  15. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

I recently joined Project Sanctuary but even before i joined these guys helped me out,ive had a blast both talking to them in the chat and ingame and doing things.
    The level of help ive recieved is just beyond measure both in advice and supplies,finances etc (By bringing me on their group hunts aswell as solo farming) putting me on "whack the monster,loot everything,when youre full take my gate put it in the house" duty. And then suprising me and against my best protests on it being unfair,saying anything i brought out of the dungeons is mine to keep. 6 000 stones of stuff and gold..

And Krake,the leader,has been very kind and helpful aswell. Everyone i meet there is. So,perhaps a bit biased,but this is the best experience ive had since 99 and its basically a tie.. Project Sanctuary ,rather than an individual, would likely put it to great use since it has the backing of an entire guild thats very community oriented and interested in fostering new players and making the UO:R experience more enjoyable,wether you are actually in the guild or not. :) Thats my opinion anyway!
    MikeK likes this.
  16. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Agreed on PS receiving the Keep/Tower combo.
  17. countjim1978

countjim1978 New Member

While I'm new (actually returning after a year+ away), I think giving to PS is awesome. Great crew that seems to help out many people, and setting up things like resist parties and such is a great promotion for those needing it. Coming back to the shard, I could use a house or a deed, but for the Tower/Keep, giving it to someone like PS is probably the BEST thing that can be done (I know you didn't ask for something like that, but I have to agree with a few other people here for sure).
  18. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

Plus if i got the keep+tower combo i would co-own krake(project sanctuary leader) and just try and help mainly with making the rune library even bigger but otherwise being satisfied. So if you pick me thats something to consider that it would not just be me but PS,so if you are looking to give it to an individual for their own personal use only for the sake of being honest i would not be sitting there lording over the land all on my lonesome.
  19. Russell

Russell Well-Known Member

I do not want these!

...Seriously do Not give these to me

omg no hate... seriously no... take it ba... omfg fine ill take them!
  20. Horatio

Horatio Active Member

#PS
    MikeK likes this.