Housing Giveaway

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by HateCrime, May 27, 2015.

1. David Scraggs

David Scraggs Well-Known Member

I feel like I should get the bridgeable keep and tower because I have been pk'd so many times it isn't even funny and still maintain a good attitude toward the reds. They help keep things balanced and quite honestly…Keep it fun! I was pk'd so many times by ililililil in one night he just stopped killing me… Literally 9 times in less than two hours.. Still no hard feelings… Hopefully Im not to late.
  2. David Scraggs

David Scraggs Well-Known Member

He should win.. Honestly.. Thats some tough luck.. If he gives them to me for some strange reason Ill give you the tower. If you need a house to help get you going again pm me. I own a villa that I will co own to you and you can have the entire upstairs.. Seriously.. Let me know if you need it.
  3. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hi UOR and Hatecrime,

As one of the leaders of P^S, I want to thank you all for your generosity. We've received so much help from this great community. I promise you this will go to good use. Hatecrime please drop by our #PS channel and hang out with us.

Thanks so much!
    Keza and Lord Krake like this.
  4. Freakzilla

Freakzilla Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I do appreciate you offer David, however I am doing fine now...as a matter of fact, I have a few properties I have been soliciting to new Guilds to make use of, free of charge, although I may have some interest from a couple of people, to help me develop it into what my original plan was. Losing my stuff here was really no big deal...just being able to come back is what really mattered. I am just thankful that I had Renaissance to look forward to.
  5. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

As a relatively new recruit i can testify that these guys and others in Project Sanctuary are selfless,kind and fun guys just out to have a good time together and with the rest of the server. Im looking forward to see the end result as far as deco and various rooms for the public. Mayhap i will place some of my more niché runebooks with krakes permission in the library. :)

Im very happy for my guild and the leadership in particular, they have been so nice and cool with me and i have nothing i could have given them in return besides my charming personality(lol). So they really deserve it. And while the rest of the shard might not own or live in it,as you can read above you will certainly have access.
    I think great things just got set in motion,and the ball will start rolling and getting bigger in time. :)
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    MikeK likes this.
  6. Andersonius

Andersonius Well-Known Member

Haha, maybe you should win simply for admitting that lolz

Hatecrime, good man doing this, if you are leaving hope you come back some time!
  7. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

He is in one month roughly, he said.
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  8. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member

I would love the opportunity to have such a large place to decorate for friends to visit. I'm collecting rares, have just got GM Carpenter and Tailor (I'm a noob), already have created a tailor's studio, bowyer's workplace and carpentry shop, but would like the space to do this properly, with a decent smithy. I'd create a decent dormitory with secure chests for friends to use, plus other cooking and dining areas. Decorating is a major pleasure for me in the game and all my PvM activities, lumbering and mining contribute towards this. I'm going to enter my large house with patio in the current competition ... The chance to do this for your Keep/ Tower combo, HateCrime, would be amazing, especially as i'm just about to join PS and could invite guild members to be friends. Then I could finally save for all the alchemy rares and create a laboratory and library of alchemical texts :) In RL I'm a historian of alchemy and would like to create something 'different' in UO :) even if you give the buildings to someone else, thanks for such a generous and inspiring offer, Azoth.

Sent from a bus from Oxford to London after giving a talk about alchemy yesterday :)
  9. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member

Ah, I posted too late as I've been away from home. Great decision to donate to PS ... Good luck with your move in RL!
  10. Cordelia Black

Ive been in PS for a few days, havent had as much fun since a few months during OSI in 99 when i really was having a blast. Having joined PS im enjoying myself about equally wich is pretty unique. I hope you decide to join. What is your name in the PS IRC? write #PS in IRC and click it if you didnt know the channel.
    Most likely i assume you'll have access to the stuff you mentioned in this house combo HC was kind enough to donate.

You will be up and running in no time,your friends too. :)
    Happy to hear more people are interested in PS!

Edit: hey if you want,later tonight (my time that is,say in 11-12 hours) if you are online could you maybe take a look at my villa, offer suggestions on furniture and other deco to buy and ill pay you to make it look less like a hobos shithouse. :D
    Also have a small house a short walk from vesper guard zone,near Zylers fishing shack,great location. I dont use it though,if any of your friends need a home i can co-own them to it and they can use it for as long as they need. I only put it there cause theres space enough for a bigger house maybe a two story house or log cabin, so i claimed the space so i can demolish in the future and place what i really want to have there. :)
    Azoth and MikeK like this.
  11. Timelord

Timelord Active Member

They're probably gone, but I've been a huge supporter of Minax for a long time, I refuse to quit and would love a base right by our base with which to launch the utter annihilation of every other faction in the game!!

If the keep/tower is still available I would just like to say I love the game, I am not poor but I would put these to extremely good use and need a near town area to start a rune library and shop so I can also annihilate the vendor market!!
  12. Cordelia Black

The keep+tower was handed over to Project Sanctuary, but im sure there will be a rune library and many other things open to the public there. I feel bad for everyone who did not get it but im very happy PS got it, couldnt think of a better bunch of guys! :)
  13. Timelord

Timelord Active Member

They are good guys they help a lot of new people. What about the Minax house. Would be awesome for a Minax to own it...
  14. Cordelia Black

Shit i feel like a real jerk, there were requests to demolish it,and it was demolished by HC before the giveaway ended by popular demand... Sorry man i really am. :(
  15. Timelord

Timelord Active Member

Bummer... Oh well no biggie I didn't see this post until this morning. The 3 or 4 active
    Minax on the shard should have seen this and spoken up last night!
  16. Valmour

Valmour Well-Known Member

After acquiring the tower and keep for PS last night, Krake and myself placed an additional 8 houses surrounding the two larger houses. This PS village is exactly what the guild needed to help anyone in need.

I would like to thank HC and everyone else who posted that PS should receive this unbelievable gift.
    Azoth, Gideon Jura, ReZon and 3 others like this.
  17. Thorne

Thorne New Member

Would love a first home on the shard. New baby puts a tremendous damper on my fund raising time
  18. Thorne

Thorne New Member

And also apparently on my ability to keep up with a conversation... ha! Sorry for coming to the party late
    Cordelia Black and Milkman like this.
  19. Cordelia Black

Thorne if you are interested in joining PS i will be placing a house soon(maybe in an hour ,unless i fall asleep then when i wake up instead,its 4 AM in Sweden) right at the PS new tower/keep and guildhome. Specifically for new players to use for as long as they want or untill they buy their own preferred house. :) Get onj the ps IRC chat #PS ,talk to us etc. My name there is the same as here!

Btw the house will be literally a few tiles from a house i own so you would be my neighbour too,right next to the water for a boat(can buy one for ya if ya need) and in the coming days my house will offer many items and supplies a new player can use and not have to buy itt,so you can earn and keep the gold you find.
    MikeK and Valmour like this.
  20. Cordelia Black

@ Valmour i meant every word i said when we made the arrangement. I really do want to help and as i grow richer i want to help even more and advance as a player/reputation and make the experience here better for all. My personal ambitions are small compared to most. And most of my ambitions are to further my ability to be of help,not to sit in a fortress lording over people and living the hermit life! :)
    Valmour likes this.