I knew republican party was evil!

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by J-Pascal, Nov 13, 2016.

1. J-Pascal

J-Pascal New Member

**WARNING: THIS THREAD DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY REAL POLITIC OPINION AND THE AUTOR IS JUST WILLING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH OR SMILE**

Here I am.. minding my own business in Britannia, near the city of Moonglow. Some people pass by and look at me with strange eyes. Maybe it's because I am playing shitty music to piss off a troll an a harpy so they can fight together. Yeah I know, I have stranges hobbies.. My father keeps telling me that I must get a real job.. Maybe he's right. But I don't have the hands of a blacksmith or the brain of a mage: I am a fucked up artist and I'll stick to it! Anyway, like I said I was in Moonglow, minding my own business, I wasn't doing anything wrong. AND THEN... Out of no where, I see the new president himself, Donald Trump coming. I recognize him and I tell to myself: finally! My chance of becoming a successful musician has come! But instead of offering me a great opportunity of success, he looks at me with those crazy eyes and says some stranges words (like KAWWW FASTT FLAMM) and I feel my body burning... and then he stabs me with a big sword and I die... In pain and confusion.. I swear it's a conspiracy, they know my music is becoming dangerous.. Everyday I am groing stronger and the republican party fears me..

Hello guys, I am Jean-Pascal (Jean Sparkle in game) and I am so glad to have found this wonderful old school renaissance server! I hope my story made you smile or laught :). (If not, burn in hell because you have no soul...). This story is almost true.. Here's the real story: you know this moment when you come back to your screen with expectation after macroing for an hour or two.. and then you see a black and white screen. You are like ''Yay! I can't wait to see how many skill points I've made while I was gone.... AAAWWWWWWW JESUS I AM DEAD!!'' But then I saw that I was killed by Donald Trump.. How can you be upset after that! This is giving me more argument to hate Donald Trump (IT'S A JOKE!!!!!! IT'S A JOKE!!! No politic in Britannia.. it's a monarchy.. All Hail lord Blackthorn or... the other one I don't really give a shit)

So I am back to Ultima online... Ultima Online renaissance.. Wow! the game I used to play when I was in high school! I haven't been on a forum since year 2003, and I am doing it on an old tower with windows XP on it. This is a dream come true for a nostalgic person like me. Yesterday I bought the new NES (that's not true... it's all gone alreay.. a bastard bought them all so he could sell them on ebay)

If you want to play with me... I am all alone in this world :(. I am seeking for adventure and Britannia is less dangerous when we are two or three ;) (or more! let's start a guild!)

see you guys!
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Welcome to the realm!

I strongly recommend you seek out @Lord Krake or any of his Primes in IRC or here on the forums. P^S Guild is a good way to start out. They are very good to assist new players and Old Returners like yourself.

P^S = Project Sanctuary.

You've found the UOR server during the best time of the year. There are a lot of year end events that the shard admins run around this time of year. Sadly, you missed out on Night of Horrors (Halloween event), but there is the Thanksgiving and Christmas events coming up.

There are also a lot of player run events, from PvP Fight Nights, Fishing Tournaments, and random adventures hosted by P^S and occasionally by Paws. As of late Paws adventures have been much more spontaneous and so I can't always say when these will be.

Cheers,

Jupiter of Paws
    Lestat, eherruh and Lord Krake like this.