Iago's Taming Quest Adventure! Sunday July 12 @ 3:30PM EST. Taming slots available starting @ 150k!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Iago, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Iago

Iago Well-Known Member

ss+(2014-08-10+at+12.53.57).jpg

Iago's Taming Quest Adventure III

Date: Sunday July 12 @ 3:30PM EST (THIS SUNDAY)
    Iago's Adventures LLC is proud to announce our third offering of our very popular Taming Quest Adventure! Come join us for fun, profit, and the extra taming bond slot! Fun guaranteed*!

Details:

Tickets: 150k to help, 175k to sit at bank. Limited number of banksits available.

Loot: Your ticket gets you a bonding slot. Iago's Adventures LLC claims loot from bosses, boxes or spawning rares. Loot from non-bosses are free game.

We will be meeting up in the IRC room #IagosAdventures prior to the start time to get ready. Please be on 30m prior to the start time.

Reserved Slots:

1) Iago
    2) Selene (paid in full)
    3) Eos (paid in full - banksit)
    4) Six.Spirit (paid in full)
    5) Six.Spirit (paid in full - banksit )
    6) Six.Spirit (paid in full - banksit )
    7) Song-Bird (paid in full)
    8) Ashen Shugar (paid in full - banksit)
    9) Erza Scarlet (paid in full)
    10) WorkerBee (paid in full)

Standby List:

1)
    2)
    3)

Fine Print:

^All participants agree Iago is the best.**

If the run doesn't fill up, then we will postpone it until next weekend at the same time. Payment guarantees a slot. If payment is not received within 24 hours of reserving a slot, people from the standby list will be able to take your slot with full payment. Iago's Adventures reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If you fail to appear and we cannot filly your spot, you will forfeit the entire value of your ticket. If you fail to appear and we are able to fill your spot, Iago's Adventures LLC will refund half the value of your ticket. Cancellations within 24 hours of start time will be treated as failure to appears.

If you haven't done this before or want to refresh your knowledge, Dalavar's Zookeeper's Quest Guide is a good place to start. Come join Iago's Adventures for that all important bonding slot!

*fun not guaranteed

**all participants do not have to agree Iago is the best
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    Keza and Simoneau Trade like this.
  2. Six.spirit

Six.spirit Active Member

I'll buy three slots, I'll find you in IRC to work out details of cost and if you have the banksit room.

IRC: Sixspirit

Edit: You're not in IRC right now. I have three alts I need bond slots on. One of which I can definitely help on with trained dragons and experience in these quests. A second tamer I can help on but that's dual clienting and I'm not sure how you feel about that. I don't mind him banksitting and paying the asked price for that. The third guy will definitely have to banksit. This is assuming you have room for that many banksitters and since I would be taking up three slots, I yield to your judgement.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Iago likes this.
  3. Brymstone

Brymstone Well-Known Member

I'll take a slot!!
  4. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

i ll take a spot
  5. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

Have to cancel umfortunately
  6. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Ill take Alexandras spot then if its still free
    Iago likes this.
  7. Iago

Iago Well-Known Member

Bosses beaten, rabbits splintered, Iago's adventurers prevail over evil once again! Thanks all for attending.
    ElleFeyRa and MikeK like this.
  8. ElleFeyRa

ElleFeyRa Well-Known Member

I'll be ready for your next one : )
    Iago likes this.
  9. Six.spirit

Six.spirit Active Member

Iago/Helios is a good leader of this quest. We had some newbies(first time doing quest) on the team and Helios did a great job explaining the fights. He was also able to pull all the bosses from the second fight one at a time before pulling the ugly tamer guy. One of the smoothest quests I've been a part of. Thanks again.
    Iago likes this.
  10. WorkerBee

WorkerBee Active Member

Yea def worth it with iago leading
    Iago likes this.