Ice Kingdom Supplies & Shinies, Dagger Isle, right of the shrine.

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by AOٌ, Sep 7, 2019.

  1. AOٌ

    AOٌ Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2018
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    222
    Ice Kingdom Supplies & Shinies 1.jpg
    Ice Kingdom Supplies & Shinies 2.jpg
    LOCATED ON DAGGER ISLAND TO THE RIGHT OF HONESTY SHRINE

    Currently In Stock:

    CrazyHorse's Vendors:

    Kaladin:
    *Platinum Coins (restocking)
    *7th anni blue shirt
    *Peculiar Meat
    *MiBs (message in bottle)


    Alida:
    *Decaying Bone Armor sets
    (Coming Soon- Go Packs for PvM/PvP)


    Star's Vendors:
    Valerie:
    *Leather Dye Tubs
    *Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Creams
    (Coming Soon- Bandages- Rares)

    Kapera:
    *Slayer Weapons

    (Coming Soon- Magic Armor-Instruments)

    (Aiwascera will be including his vendors in time, should be runebook/inscription and other such items we do not make available ourselves.)

    Story:
    twas a long time ago a young man was introduced to the world of Sosaria and its Lost Lands, in his time both in and out of the world he had desires to run vendors, ride nightmares, own land and look good while doing it! slowly i have achieved some of these dreams and others are yet out of reach, my brother and i have been avid UO players on and off since its creation, and happy to say i was able to pass the itch onto my girlfriend hah! so we are meeting goals together and here is our attempt at our first player run vendor! one step to the creation and life being given to Ice Kingdom, of which i hope to manage running events from as well as a museum, allowing all players to wander the largest bridged housing complex in UO:R! wish us luck and we all hope to see you in game!


    Sincerely CrazyHorse - Star - Aiwascera
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 12:05 PM
  2. AOٌ

    AOٌ Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2018
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    222
    *Decoration and Avatar style update post*

    Ice Kingdom S&S deco1.jpg Ice Kingdom S&S deco1.5.jpg
    Ice King&Queen 1.5.jpg
    ^9/10/19^
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    MikeK, eherruh and Creager like this.
  3. AOٌ

    AOٌ Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2018
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    222
    Available upon Request:
    •Zoo Animals:
    -Artic Wolf
    -Frost Bear
    -King Scorpion
    -Bloodthirsty Bull
    (Farming Service Available: zoo pet price + 25k per hour, 1 hour minimum)

    •Slayer instruments: name type I got it!

    •GM Craftsmen Abilities: Carpenter+Blacksmith+Tailor+Mining Skills (if you need something created ect)

    •Runebook Sets: up to a full Library (1 month or so required, 1 creation per 2 months or I'll go mad)
    *currently open
    *our employees are not working during events.
    *reserve the right to deliver an incomplete order for fair price if real life demands failure. Incomplete orders will be complete runebooks, but possible an order to be put aside for real life, can be finished later or delivered as is.
    *price set during negotiations.

    •Platinum & Silver coin, Holiday Coin during events. (Always current value)

    •Magic armor- hardening->fortification->invulnerability.

    •Wands: Identification -> Lightning -> Mana Drain -> Healing -> Greater Healing -> Fireball -> Feeblemind -> Harming -> Weakness -> Clumsiness -> Magic Arrow.

    •Magic Weapons- Slayer-> Supremely Accurate Collection -> Vanquishing -> Power -> Force.

    •Farming services:
    Hire myself on 1 to 3 tamer accounts to assist you in killing and or farming, you take all loot in end, 15% of total earnings as payment. (New service, suggestions welcome! 10% seemed to little and 25% to large, 15% seems agreeable and maybe profitable without being a snob)
    *New service so will undoubtedly have adjustments to price and method.

    •other services will become available as I figure them out :D
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  4. AOٌ

    AOٌ Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2018
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    222
    masks and clothes.jpg
    Asking 900k for all.
    Cloak and Dress 100k Each
    Deer Mask 2124 250k
    Bear Mask 2219 500k
    50k off for buying all ^^
    proceed to Star's Blessed Runebook
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  5. AOٌ

    AOٌ Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2018
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    222
    Kapera-
    *Eminently Accurate Silver Short Spear of Power
    *Eminently Accurate Double Axe of Ruin and Reptilian Death
    *Exceedingly Accurate Kryss of Power and Ogre Thrashing
    Xavant_BR likes this.

Share This Page