Ideas and suggestions for piracy adventures

Discussion in 'Braavosian Sealords [XXX]' started by Dragkhar, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Dragkhar

Dragkhar Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

I would love if everyone got involved with this, thinking out new ideas what to do.
    Can be everything from "lets go out and do a mib" to more advanced guild event ideas you have.

The more people who get involved with this the more alive we'll be.
    Samorite likes this.
  2. Dragkhar

Renaissance Volunteers

Ok, I will start then, since you guys are so quiet and afraid to write something wrong :p

Have a couple of smaller guild events I want to kick off in a near future.

########################## Buccaneers den's raid ###########################

Rackham the red want us to raid the opposing pirate strong hold of Buccaneers den.
    We set sail from Pirate bay and land our vessels at the Buccaneers dens bank.
    From there we make our way through the streets to kill and pillaging everything we can.
    No parley, no prisoners, just chaos and death, lets kill'em all and steal their treasures.
    Cut up the corpses and burn their houses.
    Show them that Braavosian Sealords are the rulers of the sea!

#########################################################################

########################### Collect horned leather #########################

We need to restock our warehouse with horned leather unless we want to wear suits made
    of spined leather.
    Rackham the red has ordered that we set sail to Vywern island to fill our ships with hides.
    If we should run into enemies n the way we must act accordingly and attack, kill and sink
    their vessels.
    After our return to Pirate bay we will have a feast in The Piarte Bay Inn.

##########################################################################
  3. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I have a few event ideas the Braavosian Sealords might be interested in. I'll try to catch you on IRC.
  4. Gunne

Gunne New Member

I have a GM fisherman that I can fish up MIBS with.. Would be fun to just have everyone there to RP and share the loot. We can try our hands at AMIB's but I think that will be difficult since we aren't tamers. Also, of course tracking other boats and maybe sailing by boat to track T-MAPS where "X marks the spot" Sounds good to me! Then, just meeting up at the end after a long days haul and having a few too many ale's sounds like the good way to end the night.
    Dragkhar likes this.
  5. Dragkhar

Renaissance Volunteers

Aye Gunne, we need to start doing things like that together.
    I like your idea and that you're active, keep up the good work!
  6. Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck Guest

IYou should leave clues in books locked in GM locked and trapped chests in set locations and at each location they have a set number of other players for you to fight to get the chest and the clue (each clue is a co-ord to the next part of the final location of the gold fleet). After a few clues and a bit of sailing to get from co-ord to co-ord you finally get the co-ords for a boat filled with treasure like a spanish armada raid. However when you get there it is heavily guarded with archers and mages etc that you have to kill to win the gold !!

Im no pirate or sailor but that would make a great hunt i think you would need to get a few other players involved though to make it work out.

Yea ive been watching Black Sails lately on TV :)
    Dragkhar likes this.
  7. Dragkhar

Renaissance Volunteers

Thank you for that input Daffy Duck, it's an awesome idea!!!!