IDOC: A waste of my time!

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by El Horno, Aug 24, 2014.

1. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail! I attended the "20 million" IDOC that took place 8-23-14. Also attending were many formidable murderers. They were tough, but no match for the great Elhorno (With the help of a mob of blues). While others were content with looting corpses of these stat-loss murderers for supplies, I do not care for such trivial things. Instead I took my dagger from my bag and cut their heads off with plan to return them to the town guards. This was my first IDOC on this shard and in the confusion after the house fell I have to say I netted very little. Overall a great waste of time, and I say great because it was good fun regardless of the not so phat lootz I attained. But, I told myself, at least I have the heads of METHAMPHETAMINE and EBOLA II.
    Well, instead of receiving a hero's welcome from the guards, they seemed to agree with my assessment of the day's events, and told me so quite bluntly. Curses!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fraggle, bart simpson, Mes and 7 others like this.
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Well said el horno! Most idocs I have attended were a miserable waste of time, but this one was a great waste of time! Like you I didn't get any loot from the rubble, but it was entertaining to say the least. I wish I could have been there for the orcs!

I had communication crystals planted all over and was making funny announcements.

Not all idocs will be like this one, but I'll remember it for a while.
  3. Aya

Aya Active Member

I got a couple of heads (HEDZ) as well but they are for my hut...not to give the guards...so those are in fact priceless in my eyes.
  4. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I did ok on loot but liked the action better. The EVs were funny and the orcs great! IDOCs are a crapshoot. Long ago... I did one of similar value with 3 people and the 3rd didn't get much.
  5. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I got lucky and got some decent stuff. It's the luck of the draw really.