Introduction

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Dasno217, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Rheanon

Rheanon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Edrick and Merek, you will find that a lot of us here played UO back in the day. Playing UO is like riding a bike...you never forget. It may feel a little wobbly at first but you'll see that you know how to play UO :) Congrats on picking the best shard. You will find that here we play UO the old fashioned way, before OSI made the game unrecognizable. So welcome to UO:R and I hope you stay with us for a long time :)
  2. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

What! That has been proven at least an uncountable amount of times!
  3. Merek Tybalt

Merek Tybalt Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

It's true. I'm starting to find my legs again though. I chose this shard over the others because it's most true to the era I played in.

I remember going to a dungeon back in the day, I forget which one...maybe Deciet, where there was a room deep in that had Lich Lord that spawned where you were pretty much always guaranteed to score decent magical items and weapons if you killed it. Im not sure if it was this way on your shard back then but this place was pretty popular. Half the time the Lich Lord would fuck you up, sometimes you'd win and get the goods, sometimes some other people would show up last minute and try to make off with your hard earned loot, and a lot of times PKs would show up or be hiding there looking to double up on the Lich loot and you!

Point is, it was such a wild card and every time I would go there my heart would race, I'd have macros ready ( including recall if shit got real )....it's those moments in this game that always caught me.
    Pekka likes this.
  4. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

You are both very welcome. Merek is now Quartemaster of the Knight Templars and Kizama are fixing so he has an L-shape to work in. :)
    Knight Templar is a small RP Guild and you find us at IRC by typing: /join #UOR-RP

Project Sanctuary[P'S] was mentioned and I mention it again. It is a very nice guild for training and hunting and doing stuff together. It has a potential of 30 or even 37 active members and should be the biggest guild here. Go to IRC or at our forum and type something there. P'S is not RP but it doesnt mean that you cannot RP as P'S member. I do as soon as I get the chance really. /join #PS in IRC