Its my Birthday so lets have a RESIST PARTY !

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by LanDarr, Sep 14, 2014.

1. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

I get your point, but must disagree... Resist is a defensive capability, not offensive like say... a TANK :)

Resist is like that big barbed wire, electrified fence surrounding your compound !
    Halabinder likes this.
  2. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Party is over, Thank you all for attending

27200 of each MS reg used
    80k bandages - mostly because folks were training healing as well, so I put more out
    155 was the high for mobile count
    78 the low at the end
    1 Mass Murder - Someone got a bunch of purple pots thru dead. PM me if you know how it was done

Carpet Cleaning - Fire is Best
    Carpet Cleaning.JPG

Pesky Visitors get the message
    all done.JPG

Wait a few minutes, then get a broom
    boneyard.JPG

Nothing left but tortured souls
    dead.JPG
    Kane, Basoosh, Halabinder and 2 others like this.
  3. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I thought a random player from all the guesses, no matter guess, was going to be randomly selected.... thus my guess of 9.
    Learn how to run events ;)
  4. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Learn to read ;)
  5. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

heh, My Master plan of killing LOTS and LOTS of people and not taking a single count has been realized...

The past 3 days of careful planning and patience paid off.... see the last screenshots above :)
    Halabinder and Vlar like this.
  6. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Did you use molotov cocktails?
  7. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

No no no! My tank would be a totally defensive tank. I wouldn't even put gas in it unless the neighbor's dog started pooping on my lawn regularly. If the current events in Ukraine have taught the international community one thing, it is not to give up your offensive nuclear capabilities once you got them. They truly are the only sure form of deterrence.

But you're right. Your analogy works better. I was just hoping some rich person would give me a tank.

Thanks again for the event!
    Vlar likes this.
  8. Fleutral

Fleutral Member

I think international community learned to not create a coup d etat giving power to neo nazi near a country who has as much nuclear capabilities than them. I would go poop just in front my neighbor's door and on his dog if he s small enough
  9. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

I am sorry for using a current geopolitical issue to try to make a simple point. The point was what everyone who has played sports or watched sports movies comes across sooner or later: The best Defense is a good Offense. That's what happens when you Wake n bake. You start thinking it would be a great idea for some rich guy to give you a tank and then have to defend the choice "tank" versus something more defensive like a ground to air missile delivery system or electric shock barbed wire fenses.

I refuse to use this public forum for any further discussion of Ukraine and once again sincerely apologize for bringing it up. It was not my intention to touch any nerves I just didn't think it through. That being said, if you feel the need to have a private discussion, please feel free to send me a private message.
    Fleutral likes this.
  10. MrCandyMan

MrCandyMan Active Member

You are so mislead my friend...

I bet you don't live in Ukraine.