Journal Of Nymeros - Deathly Dreams...

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Brymstone

Brymstone Well-Known Member

PKing will always be part of UO but I have to say that PKing in Occlo dungeon is SAD. If you can't get kills any other way then you're getting desperate. I used to think PFR had hit the bottom of the barrel by picking off would be tamers training in Jhelom bull pens, but Occlo dungeon takes the cake. C'mon guys what's to be gained by this, I'm sure those toons are carrying vanqs and piles of gold.......not. Even if they had l33t gear it's not that you need it as we've seen your verite weapons and invulnerability armor suits so you're certainly not hurting for money.

If you guys are getting desperate for kills, I hear factions is a good place to get your fill if "action" is what you seek.
  2. Plankton

Plankton Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

AFK in a dungeon is a bad habit.
  3. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

It is actually against RRG law to farm Mobs in Occlo dungeon meant for "young" players as a non "young", non permitted citizen. It's right in between the sections stating that the RRG owns all mines and all roads.

Robbers Roost Gang Tax Collection Code Excerpt

Section 4 - Item 1 - The RRG owns all mines.

Section 4 - Item 2 - It is unlawful for any non permited / tax paying citizen to farm MOBs intended for "young players" anywhere on Occlo Island...

Section 4 - Item 3 - The RRG owns all roads.

What is sad is someone thinking they can farm gold from Mobs with impunity by doing it in dungeons intended for citizens who actually need it.

Consider us the IRS making sure the welfare applicants papers are in order.

Can I see your papers Brimstone? Where is your house located? Yew? Skara Brea? Should we set up a meeting at your home for your convenience?

[​IMG]

BTW, Nymeros was not farming gold in this case. Just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    BlackEye, Codus, Daros and 2 others like this.
  4. Brymstone

I have been here long before you and will be here long after your remains are dust little men. I am subject to nothing your petty machinations can concieve of.

Your ramblings still do not excuse the fact that you're trolling the young Occlo dungeon and you have in fact PK'd "young" players. Again, it's sad that you have done so and perhaps one day you will actually try harder at being the "concerned" players you try to make yourselves out to be instead of posting these thinly veiled attempts at RPing in order to take credit for your PKing activity. (which is in itself SAD)
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  5. Daros

Daros New Member

RRG taxes are retroactive, subject to extra interest and fees. Thank you for being honest about your previous years of non-payment. We look forward to collecting from you...
    BlackEye, Plankton and Curly Sue like this.
  6. Plankton

Plankton Active Member

Lol... Damn you PKs!
    BlackEye and Daros like this.
  7. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I like this idea, go orange dudes, it'll be fun I promise
    Brymstone likes this.
  8. Brymstone

Kane, you as I well know they would never field as a factions team. Simply the thought of losing their green weapons probably makes them cringe behind the doors of their keep.

No, they'll keep killing newbies in the Occlo dungeon or ganking unsuspecting gold farmers or defenseless miners. Then they'll post their "accomplishments" in the forums under the guise of a RPing tax collecting organization.

After the beating Mes laid down on them awhile back I don't see them heading to the field to get more of the same from SL's or any of the other factioneers that would mop the floor with them.

They know who the real apex predators of the shard are, shit their pants and scatter if they even see you guys on the radar.
  9. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

We know, it was worth a try though. Not like all the existing oranges aren't already cowering behind closed doors.
  10. Brymstone

This is where I give credit to a guy like crooks, like him or hate him he's out there solo, rezzes, doesn't mount kill and will stick around and fight even if outnumbered. He fields faction toons as well. He's more of the PK I am used to from the good ol' OSI days. TT also has PK's that keep it classy as a few others worthy of mention but just haven't met in-game.
    skratt likes this.
  11. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

We must be talking about a different crooks. He does not fight outnumbered, he will recall at the first sight of 2 pvpers. He has not attempted to field his oranges to fight in months unless it is to try to loot his red when he dies. He may res, he may not mount kill but he is not the one to stick around for a real fight
  12. Brymstone

He must be slipping, I've seen him do it a few times on his red. I haven't followed him in factions but at least he actually "joined" a faction which is more than some PK's will do.

Didn't mean to hype the guy up but as I mentioned TT and a few others have reds that keep it classy and factioneers as well which puts them in a different category than this RRG bunch.
  13. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I think crooks used to try alot more. Just a few weeks ago I killed him so many times in a night he pm'd me about how I had taken all his regs and he can't play now and he would have to quit
  14. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

Brymstone you seem like a real nice guy. I love reading all your opinions but this is not the trash talk forum. This is the forum for tales and adventures.

The RRG had a great tale to tell and most enjoyed it. let's not get off topic Brimmy.

Love your pal

Steely Dan