Just got back, where do I begin?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Lando, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Lando

Lando Member

Howdy....not sure anyone remembers me. When I left I gave away nearly everything I own, including a tower, tons of rares, and lots of gold. All my characters are still in tact, though!

I quit about a year and a half ago. I remember a fun Halloween costume party being held at a tower, hunting turkeys on Thanksgiving, and I think I quit right around Christmas of 2015.

I was watching poptart stream UOF on Twitch and now I've got the UO itch. I don't want handouts...but I'd like to get involved again and have some fun. I'll check the forum and keep an eye out for upcoming events.

Glad to be back! Love the server and staff.
  2. Ronald Tate

Ronald Tate New Member

Welcome back, I remember you. Glad to see you return.
  3. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome back Lando. I rememember your name, but pretty sure we didn't run around together. For the most part, it is probably easy to begin what you used to do. Some changes have occured, ie Tracking was modified and does not work as it used too. It could be called a nerf by some and for others a good change. If you used it to hunt for players to kill, it will likely disappoint you now.

You are returning at the cusp of those same events you mentioned. Halloween begins the round of holiday events that take us through Christmas. If you need any help, I am sure the community will step right up. I would be glad to help if you need anything, just ask.