Looking for info on the lvl7 map - abyss cave

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by DaemonOfSiege, May 11, 2018.

1. DaemonOfSiege

DaemonOfSiege Member

I've read posts, see that provo dexer is basically the preferred template. I'm wondering if tamers can do well, even 2 ppl bringing them. I did a spider cave map and the mini-bosses were a problem, damage was quick on my dragons and the specials they have made staying there to vet tough. We used blades to kill the mini-bosses and boss. But the forum thread describing all the lvl7 maps says to expect a lot of magic, making me thing that spawn will dispel summons.
  2. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

there arent really any magic casting mobs on those maps.

the abyss map has 2 succubus and some magic mobs (trash mobs) but apart from that the mini bosses all have a "magic" attack that isnt really magery.

its designed to punish tamers. and pets do reduced damage to the mobs inside.

thats why dexxers are preferred.
  3. DaemonOfSiege

DaemonOfSiege Member

do you think blades and evs will be good?
  4. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

i use blade spirits as tanks for my dexxer.. on the damage side not so much. pretty sure they are included in the reduced pet damage
  5. DaemonOfSiege

DaemonOfSiege Member

anyone know what type of lesser slayer(s) to use. I know exorcism would be good, but what about Daemon slayer, Balron, gargoyle...
  6. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

I think daemon dismissal works on the humanoid mobs but dont quote me on that