Looking to start here and just had a few questions?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Fullmetal, May 1, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

No, but the platinum rewards system that was released recently allows you to purchase a runebook bless deed. It will take a while to get one but it'll be worth it. :)
  2. qbradq

qbradq Member

Runebooks are not blessed, but you can get runebook bless deeds from the Platinum system, although it's going to be quite expensive.
  3. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Would it be a better idea to drop med for lumberjacking (after i've gm'd magery)? Template would look like this Blacksmith/carpentry/mining/tinkering/magery/tailoring/;umberjacking
  4. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member

I don't see why not. Your not going to be doing any intensive spell casting, and even with this template you can have 100 intelligence just in case. You should be fine without Meditation. But if your ever running for your life and need a heal and your mana is out your SOL. ;)
  5. Fullmetal

Decided on Arms Lore/Blacksmithing/Carpentry/Magery/Med/Tailoring/Tinkering with a alt who will have mining/lumberjacking.
  6. Fullmetal

Really appreciate all the feedback from everyone.
  7. Nelvin_Skjordal

Nelvin_Skjordal Member

Wouldn't 0 Mining on your smith decrease returns when smelting with that character? I guess you could always just have your Miner/alt do the smelting if it does, but to me that sounds like a bit of a hassle. Maybe GM Mining/50 ArmsLore/50 Med would be a compromising point if you're concerned about mana issues or want to "farm" for Lord title on your smith character. Best of luck either way & I hope I'm not too far off-base with the above statements. Looking forward to bumping into you in-game soon, I could use some fresh armor and axes. :)
  8. Fullmetal

Not if the container the ingots are being restocked from would be the same container im putting them in from the alt smelting.