Lost Relic

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Vincent Blackshadow, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

This is postponed for now dealing with a personal issue IRL.

Long ago an ancestor of mine thought himself an adventurer and would venture to dangerous places in search of treasure and glory. He always brought with him certain items that he felt would insure his safe return. Alas, one day he chose to go somewhere he had never been before and had only heard about in myth and legends. Believing himself to be the equal of any foul creature met along the way. His overconfidence was perhaps his downfall and he was never seen or heard from again.

I have recently found one of his journals describing his plans for what turned out to be his final adventure. It describes the location he hoped to reach and the monsters he expected to battle along the way. It also talked about a certain relic that he always carried with him. I would like to see this relic again and be able to pass it along to another adventurer. In return for this I am offering a reward of gold to be split evenly between those who undertake this quest with the relic itself going to the one who returns with it.

Thank you to all who participate and good luck.

see also post in player event section
    http://uorforum.com/threads/drunken-stag-cove-moongate-quest.35585/#post-341429
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  2. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member