Macro: Making bods

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Pekka, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

@diran requested a macro for making bods, so I post mine. It requires 2 edits before you will be able to run it.
    • Line 3: Right-click and set the amount to make -1 (As you will first make one manually and leave the tool opened)
    • Line 9: Right-click and Retarget the bod
    • Line 14: Retarget your backpack in your paperdoll (Only needed to be done one time)
    upload_2017-12-30_1-16-21.png

Double-click any tool and make one of the items and run the macro as this macro starts with MAKE LAST so it is working with any tool, both smithing and tailoring and later on carpentry and whatever. I added an organizer in the end to get rid of the none exceptional items into a bag next to the smith for my miner to resmelt later.

Mark and copy this into your macro folder: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Razor\Macros (Exchange <user> with your username)

Code:
    Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|2427|True
    Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
    Assistant.Macros.ForAction|14
    Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|21|0|0
    Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|0|False|7
    Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.2000000
    Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
    Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1091722656|5359
    Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|1526454082|False|2
    Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|2|0|0
    Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|1526454082|False|2
    Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
    Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1148759774|65535|65535|0|3701
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    compsays likes this.
  2. diran

diran Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Is the second retarget of the bod or items you make?
  3. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

It is the bod - at line 9 @diram. The item is not relevant at all in this macro.

Damn I forgot Line 14, Right-Click and target your backpack inside your Paperdoll - You only need to do that ones :)

upload_2017-12-30_1-16-56.png

While targeting a container with a bod, all items inside that container that fits the bod will get added.
  4. diran

diran Well-Known Member

Oh shit so I have been doing it the long way lol thanks man
    Pekka likes this.
  5. diran

diran Well-Known Member

Oh shit so I have been doing it the long way lol thanks man
  6. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Sorry, but why eat fish steak on the first line? Is there some hidden purpose I don't know of?
  7. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

@Twister I eat something in almost every macro that I make. Eating is debated if it aids any and I think it does as when my chars are hungry, they tend to fail open gate or rather fail circle 7 and 8 more frequently and we should not have loads of old fish steaks laying around as they will start to rot at some point so eat them constantly while they are fresh. I try to keep at least 50 Fish steaks inside every chars backpack all the time.
    Althorn likes this.
  8. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Eating used to help in paid (back in 2000 and earlier) but I don't think is has any effect on UO:R.
  9. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Well I have one argument that it does @Azerothian .

UO came after Ultima 8 and I played Ultima 7 just before I joined UOR and also U8, but U8 sucked really but they both ran so nice in Linux but the quests where a bit to hard for me really in U7. U7 is not like UO as it is more solving problems and riddles and do right thing in right time than fighting so I had to constantly read the cheats to be able to solve anything.

Well to the point - If you didn't ate regualry in U7, you died - starved to death.
  10. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

i believe eating used to matter in OSI - but as far as im aware it doesnt matter on this particular server.

pretty sure Telamon has said so himself.
    Azerothian likes this.
  11. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

This.
  12. Lyta

Lyta Well-Known Member

Since there is a thread on this I figured I would share my method of flipping BODs. The macro I use is not as complex as Pekka's. It is literally a loop of double clicking a smith tool and hitting make last, with a pause and then using an organizing agent to put that item into a locked down chest.

I use Pekka's macro when I am filling more rare BODs for high level rewards.

What I do is I collect a number of exceptional BODs of the same type, for example small bod for exceptional scimitar. The group of BODs I collect will be as close to 125 as possible (since the item count limit on a container is 125), for example 20x + 20x + 20x + 20x + 15x + 15x + 5x. If the chance of making exceptional is not 100%, I will make my LAST small bod selection a NORMAL bod.

Then I will calculate how much of the resource I need and put that in my backpack. For example a scimitar needs 10, if I selected 110 worth of small BODs ill put 10*110=1,100 iron ingots in my pack.

I run the macro until the resources in my pack have run out and then I just double click each SBOD and fill it from the chest on the ground; making sure the NORMAL bod is the last one i fill since both exceptional and normal weapons will fill it. This way you can fill 7 or so BODs at a time without adjusting item counts and targets after every BOD.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Azerothian likes this.