Murder Counts

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Unknown_Hero, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

Why don't we have it so everytime a red kills someone they get a count? So each time they kill the same person they can get counted? This would stop res killing. Having it so you can keep killing someone over and over in a time period makes no consequences for the red. Make it so they can't res kill. #MakeResKillingGayAgain

Is this ERA Accurate?
    Cheapsuit, Minax and Gwenno like this.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Sure, along with that add a cooldown for healer resurrection. 3 minutes should suffice.
    Keystone likes this.
  3. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Seems perfect the way it is. Rezzing in front of someone who just killed you has consequences. There is SO much you can do even as a fresh rez it would be ridiculous to NOT rez kill a person.
  4. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

rez killing is too hilarious for any bystanders to get rid of. Especially if the person you're rez killing is being a jerk lol

*kills someone who gets salty*

"You @#$@#$@%^@$#@$*@()$)@#)(*I I'm gonna @#$%)*@$%#T*T your grandmother you *THWACK from crossbow* OooOoOOoOOoooO"

Hehehe

*rez* "and then you @$*@)#$%)T i'm going to $*@$*@$&@" *THWACK* OOoOOooooOOOOoooOooooo"

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth??"

*rez* "...@$(@$&@(#%*$@ *THWACK* OooOoOooOooOo"

I've always had a policy that if i rez or someone gets rezzed and gets all salty with me, a crossbow bolt to the head is the best bar of soap to the mouth treatment!
    Hoodrat and Alvien like this.
  5. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Is this why you're crying about reskilling?

Capture.PNG
    Hoodrat, Arawn, Cheapsuit and 5 others like this.
  6. Drave

Drave Active Member

To be honest at the moment I dindn't face any rezkilling. (Maybe I have got luck). Usually Pks respects me, rez me, loot what they want (need) and Good Fight!

I can feel this in this server Pks are much better than in my old times in OSI with a lot of kids rezkilling for noghing. Maybe in this server all people playing are > 40 years old ><
  7. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

40?? Slow down there guy. We’re not ALL as old as @Air .

Jk but yes that’s pretty much the case.
    PaddyOBrien and merlin8666 like this.
  8. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

Nasty was laughing about that, wasn't me so no. I just want the server to be era-accurate, and thats how original UO was.
  9. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Res killing is lame to be honest but sometimes necessary in sending a message. Personally unless I’m realllyyyyyyy bored, I’m not going to waste my time killing someone who is really no threat to me... it’s usually the guys who get clapped all the time, and because they suck, they try to enforce their dominance when they do accomplish the feat of a kill. Id imagine they are tired of constantly getting smashed when they are alone( if they ever are alone)...most never come out alone, most know they are food for the wolves and stay tucked up under their guildies testicles like good little bitches.

But the system not worth any attention imo. Part of the game. However one would think you should get a count for every murder, even if it’s the same person. Not a bad idea but way more viable necessary changes to be made with priority over these.. can you still ghost through faction walls???
    Balian likes this.
  10. Air

Air Well-Known Member

Social Security in 6 years! #BeJelly #GitGud #OldasDirt
    Hoominaga likes this.
  11. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

Bro... I heard if you mix Pedialite, Boost and hard candy you can trip balls
    wylwrk and One like this.
  12. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

This server definitely have the right kind of people, It's too bad we don't have the right kind of implementation.
  13. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

1.- Server's goal is NOT to be Era-Accurate, as much as Era-perfected.
    2.- Depends on the moment in time, but in OSI you had a 5 minute cool-down where you could not report the same person for murder. Res-killing was alive and well in era.
    One likes this.
  14. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Yeah but since that's not how I remember it I'm gonna stick to my guns no matter what. I'll also continue to poke jabs at this free server on their own forums making a mockery of the whole thing.

I'll hold on to it and let it fester and turn this whole thing into some kind of twisted personal vendetta but in the back of my cobweb filled mind I'll convince myself that I'm the righteous one fighting the good fight.

Delusion is neato!