New Application for Mort

Discussion in 'Knights of Sosaria [KoS]' started by Christoph Brock, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Christoph Brock

Christoph Brock Well-Known Member

Character(s) Name(s): Mort (a tertiary character); I don't want the hassle of creating another email address and forum login, hence this application.

Preferred Play Style(s): PVM, some PVP & guild warring; Mort is a pk mage but I've decided not to go red with him and focus on adventuring

Gaming History: Played UO on Atlantic from 1998-2001 before starting here about two years ago

Time Zone: EST

Usual Online Hours: I'm able to pop on to check things often, and I'm almost always on for a couple hours from 7:00-11:00 p.m.

Other: I've talked to Jake about joining up with Mort. KoS seems like it has a little bit of everything I'm looking for in a guild. I hope to meet more members and take some people out on a crawl sometime.

I have completely read the KoS Guild Rules and agree to abide by them at all times. I understand that if I fail to follow the KoS Guild Rules I may be immediately dismissed from the guild with no warning.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Lightshade and crazydaze like this.
  2. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hop in our IRC channel and get to know the folks.