New Player Clan (NEW)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Jebidiah, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Jebidiah

Jebidiah Active Member

Are you a new player or just need help? Than join NEW.

Newly Established Wanderers

We will accept you in to our clan and provide as much assistance as possible whether it is adventuring with the locals to build friends and gold, new player housing, armor, weapons, bandages, crafting supplies, and hopefully even magical supplies such as reagents, spellbooks, runebooks, and potions.

This is to help out all those players whom struggle with getting a foot through the door. This clan is not intended for long-term stay it will be our efforts to either enroll you in to a new clan down the way or turn you insane.

If you are interested in joining than sign up here! We will have an emissary sent to Occlo as frequently as possible to assist players with arriving at our base of operations. It is outside of Occlo, but you must remember that your young player title can be replaced simply by messaging a staff member and soon you will lose it anyway!
  2. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Aye aye!

I am a Mentor for NEW and I am looking forward to helping out the newer players. Lets get some skills raised, lets go hunt down some baddies and send them to the nether world while we bath in their loot, lets go minning and chopping and fishing! AHOY!!??

Message Jebidiah or myself for a way to either join up as a new player needing community and character progression, or to be a Mentor or Sponsor!

Thanks team.

~Krake
    Jupiter likes this.