New Player Housing and Help

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Wise, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello UO:Rers,

I have accumulated a bunch of small houses, conveniently located near moongates and various towns (close to banks).

I feel bad about them just standing there collecting virtual dust so I would like to offer them to be used as new player housing.

If you are a new or newer player, please do not hesitate sending me a PM to request the use of a house.

Only one player will be friended per house and that house will be at your disposal for as long as you need (unless I need emergency funds).

The following is a list of houses currently available. (will update with pictures later).

Magnicia north beach (2 houses available)

Yew bank house

Yew moongate house

East Brit bank house (3 to choose from all within 30 seconds of the bank)

Moonglow bank

AND

For the slightly more battle hardened player, I have a yew (main) lich spawn house to be used for farming.
  2. Drithe

Drithe New Member

Hey there. I am unable to send you a PM since I just registered on the board, do you frequent the IRC?
  3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

I try to get on from work usually between 6pm and 9pm EST.

I will get on now.
  4. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member

I own another one of the Magincia beach houses to which new players are welcome. It would be nice to set up a whole area close to town like this for new player housing. Perhaps we could coordinate in acquiring the other house for a little "newb town."
  5. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

I believe Wulver owns the other house (now a log cabin). Pretty sure he isn't considering selling but he might be willing to offer its use for new players. He seems like a very nice guy from all the interactions I've had with him.

I would be happy to put my houses there up for a newbie welcome center type of set-up.

Gotta leave work now but PM me if you have any ideas, like splitting up the uses for skills or other purposes.

Cheers!
  6. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member