New Player Initiative

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Nomack, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Nomack

Nomack Member

Alright so over the last couple of weeks this event included I have noticed an abundance of blue griefing and PKing in dungeons, new and vet players alike falling victim to these zerg groups and shitty tactics. I want to bring a new guild to UOR focused on helping new players to get acclimated to the dungeons and how things go down here. The focus isnt just bringing knowledge and a helpful hand trust me there are plenty of guilds here for that.

What I want to do is create a regular, active blue group to combat these zergs. I've gone through a few different channels to try and make this happen but to no avail. So anyone who is an active player and is looking to group up and take it back to the underbelly of the shard then contact me on IRC Nomack or on here.

We will be accepting any and all applications as to the nature of the guild. There is no template requirements or activity requirements. The main focus is grouping together those who otherwise have no group and give them a fighting chance at defending themselves while trying to make their fortunes!
    Andersonius, Thoril, Iago and 3 others like this.
  2. Nomack

Nomack Member

NPI still running, accepting all new players who stumble by here. Got a few going already with tamers and dexxers, out making money safely.
  3. Jet Black

Jet Black New Member

Nomack, if you guys need training partners just let me know and i will help you out.
  4. a wretched man

a wretched man New Member

Being a new player, this idea sounds great
    Thoril likes this.