New player with fond memories of UO with a housing question

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Ernie Homer, Mar 22, 2017.

1. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  2. Destruction

Destruction Active Member

Hey Ernie! Hope you don't mind if I check up with you and ask how everything is going? I heard you don't wanna leave Occlo for now, and I can't say I can blame you. However if you want some pointers or gathering cotton, and overall using it as a way of becoming established, I might have some useful info. You probably know about as much if not more than me overall, but I might have a few tips here and there to help. I myself am a cotton man, and have done my fair share of farming it. Its not the most adventurous life, but its consistent and comforting to me. Bc we are allowed 3 accounts, I often have 1 in occlo cotton fields, 1 in delucia cotton fields, and 1 more on a public loom usually in delucia, maybe occlo. You do some tabbing in and out and over and through, and have as many macros and hotkeys to assist you in every step of the process, and you will find yourself leaving occlo with confidence and readiness in no time. The offer always stands if you ever need any assistance too. Once you are out farming the lucrative monsters of UOR, do not hesistate to throw my good Friend Calypso a bone. She loves nothing more than to assist in farming and hunting, if you don't mind her unorthodox methods. She swore off looting monsters as a child, and would allow you to take all that is found. Her greatest joy is healing and supporting, so if you ever have room for a back up, send me a message!
  3. Ernie Homer

Ernie Homer New Member

Hi There! Thanks so much for this excellent post and offer. I will definitely look you up in game. The cotton tip was great, I found the cotton fields in Occlo and in just a short period got more than a thousand bandages. I wish I had known that at first, I spent a fair amount of my money on them. Live and learn...and die...and live...

I have started my crafting character that also is something of a pacifist. Makes weapons, armor and all of the accouterments of war but absolutely refuses to use them.
    Kiryana likes this.
  4. Chadarius

Chadarius Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Go to the fields south east of the bank and you will find cotton growing there.
  5. Chadarius

Chadarius Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Bah! Should have read the rest of the thread. :) Glad you are finding what you need!