New Players! I'm Droppin Some Pads!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hydrox, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I have multiple homes I've used over the past year to house new players and help them get on their feet, now that all the properties are vacant, they're scheduled for demolition!
    Selling homes at deed prices or just ripping them up.

Villa spot
    Two cabins
    3 Small Towers
    1 Sandstone
    1 Small
    Trins, Brit, & Yew!

Let me know if you're interested!
  2. Eldstorm

Eldstorm Active Member

Bumping this up to the top, and asking if the two cabins are placed together or if the three towers are? i should say allthough my characters are only almost a month old,i did play here when the shard was new and left two years ago due to real life, so im not a completely new player and it hasnt been too difficult to get started again and make gold. But if either of the buildings are placed in close proximity i think it would be cool to furnish them and continue co-owning new players and stocking them with some bandages,kindling,potions,an armor set and a few GM or force weapons. :)

Edit: By together i didnt mean like in a perfect clean row of 2 or 3, just if they are fairly close to each other for easier caretaking!
    newme likes this.
  3. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member

two cabins are next door to each other seperated by a tree. You'll see them just east of the brit GY near the water surrounding blackthorns castle.
    Eldstorm likes this.
  4. Eldstorm

Eldstorm Active Member

Awesome :) I dont want to bite off more than i can handle right away,or take away the opportunity for someone else to purchase some very friendly priced properites, but i would be very interested in the two log cabins. Managing two extra properties near each other would be easy and fun! I will contact you on IRC in a while,have to take care of a few things in RL first.

Partly because of the fair price and certainly because i would enjoy it, i do plan to continue using it as new player housing incase anyone catches this thread in the next few days. I hope all these houses find an active use eventually!

If the villa doesnt generate any interest and you end up deciding to deed it you can check with me and i might be interested in using that one aswell. :)
  5. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member

Just bring me deeds and they're yours bud. Villa is available still aswell.
  6. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Thank you Hydrox for doing this. :)
    Hydrox and Eldstorm like this.
  7. Eldstorm

Eldstorm Active Member

Thank you Hydrox, contacted you on IRC. :) If i dont respond immediately im doing some work from home so might be watching my laptop, but i shouldnt be more than 5 minutes to reply in any case.
    Hydrox likes this.
  8. Eldstorm

Eldstorm Active Member

Impressive locations and a very,very generous trade in my opinion! Many thanks to Hydrox. Hope to open up the two log cabins in 48 hours,and the villa in 72 hours to co-own new players. I think ive made more friends just talking in houses even back in 98' than any other activity, so this is a win-win. :)
    ReZon likes this.
  9. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member

Have a couple new items to add to the list. Small tower right outside trins wall. Villa in Yew. Anyone looking for homes let me know!
  10. Kingston

Kingston Member

free homes? :p
  11. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to put you up till you got situated or wanted to buy the house outright. I enjoy placing, some players find it hard to. So. works out for everyone :D
  12. Kingston

Kingston Member

nah m8 im joking, im not taking freebies, i'm in a free new player house atm just to macro and be safe when flagging, and my bard almost has gm provo music and hiding, all i need to get some starter gold, ill buy a house from you, but, one i earned myself :)
    Dun Scaith, Zyler and BlackEye like this.
  13. Kingston

Kingston Member

and to reply to myself, i actually did buy a large brick from Hydrox and paid for it myself ;) guess the pot smoking makes me like myself thats why i spend so much time with him :p
    Hydrox likes this.