New Tamable Mobs? - Suggestion -

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Minallee, Sep 28, 2014.

Would you like to see Llama and Ostard Mares implemented in game?

Poll closed Oct 12, 2014.
  1. Yes

22.2%
  2. No

74.1%
  3. Unsure

3.7%
  1. Athena

Athena Active Member

You can always challenge yourself for fun too! I like seeing what I can kill with just my mare without spamming gates to retreat.So far I'm up to ballies but I have killed an ancient wyrm with some help from an old wizard ( I consider him a 2 slot pet! :p)
    Halabinder, Vlar and Dalavar like this.
  2. T3h D4ve

T3h D4ve Well-Known Member

Era Accuracy there was originally to be PvP only, then somewhere down th line Derrick started using era accuracy as an excuse to do nothing....or at least that's what I gather from it.

Here we have custom stuff, we have patches, we have Telamon who actually cares about his server.

That and we have decent people.

Still got a slim opinion on new tameables though.
  3. Minallee

Minallee New Member

Yeah, Telamon is a good person and I remember him well from UOSA a long time ago. You just stated my point again :p I don't want to see UOR die because of "era accuracy" which technically doesn't exist.
  4. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I have always wanted to have Wyvern, Dread Spider, Silver Serpent, Phoenix.

Making Ophidian or Terathan tamable could be done with some type of allegiance system where you can unlock the ability to tame one or the other, but not both.

I mean, you can already do this in a way as shown here with my vet/bard, slaying Ophidians with my Terathan Avenger: Wulveria_5-31_0425_zps94823fb2.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  5. Curlz

Curlz Active Member

id like to see the old Kirin the ornage horse
  6. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Wyverns!
  7. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

Tameable Holloween pet for the event! Or a rare event tame? I'm sure someone creative could think up a few good ones. You could put them on a life timer where they'll expire within a month.
  8. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

I thought the system from last Christmas was great, where you could ride the bear out of the event, but if you ever dismounted for any reasoon (including death), you wouldn't be able to get back on.

I think it would be cool to have that updated for this year's Christmas event to a new, non-polar-bear creature. (Supposedly, anything can be made into a ride-able).
  9. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

Rare ride for all in one of the holiday events! Kill monsters with the very rare possibility of a type of a strange food drop or medicine type, that upon giving the creature the item will calm it and (cure it/heal it of it's infliction for Halloween) make it instantly your pet or tameable to a zero skill try? Make the rideable fierce till tamed so it's a challenge but once tame docile? Just an idea that I'm not really serious about.

I just read the post about the Halloween event and had no idea it was in it's own map so scratch what I wrote above.... looks awesome enough already.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014