New to the server LF hunting partners

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Destruction, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Destruction

Destruction Active Member

Hi everyone! First i want the say thank you to all of you who have made my start here very welcoming. This is by far the best community of players i have ever been a part of. The reason for this post is that I wouod like to find some people who would be willing to take me hunting. I have a 6x swords dexxer that includes gm resist ready to hunt. I have my mage on the way but could really use my re reg gold. I am wondering if anyone would wanna go hunting w me, as I dont know anyone really yet. I would love to have a chance to farm w some of the nice ppl here. Im a bit rusy but im catching on really fast. My name is destructin in game. Pleas hit me up if anyone doesnt mind me tagging along, i am very active and dont expect anyhting but a chance. U can reply here r hit memup on IRC if you see me, Thanks in advance. Long live UOR!
  2. Samorite

Samorite Renaissance Game Master
    Renaissance Staff

Welcome to UO:R! there are some good guilds out there that host various hunts where you can join in

take a look in the guilds section on this forum

Hope to see you ingame :)

Samo
  3. Destruction

Destruction Active Member

Hey thanks for the response Samorite! I will check it out. I was hoping to get a PVP char built, then join a pvp guild if they will have me. I have been doing a few liches by myself, but would love to have some company. Thanks again!
    Samorite likes this.
  4. Hiji Zuru

Hiji Zuru Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Destruction is a cool dude!

I helped him out some and he found me a week later and hooked me up with some plat he found. Classy!

[​IMG]