NEW URKS

Discussion in 'Bloodrock Orcs [URK]' started by Brian Thompson, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

lol,..lud taught me ..i already know about the rules and style... My shik'bah was trained by Lud and even got first kill on shard when it first started. ive done a lot of reading on the blud in the past,but like i said above im not letting my Margery go in my main orc.but Naga is good the other way....im waiting for xeg to get online now
  2. Vishakt

Vishakt Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I was addressing Romru, but if you are getting an orc on the stone that is good too. Maybe the two of you can orc it up together.
    Cherie likes this.
  3. Bogugh

Bogugh Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I just stopped actively playing last month after 4+ years. Longer than that really. I was active since before this shard. Since, well, since Vishakt was Klerggoth! I can help you with supplies though. The only thing I don't have is bandages, but the spawns for that are very fast here. If you want some other stuff let me know and I'll hop on my guk'ka.

---

@Cherie

Greebas! Hope you are well. I remember fondly the days with you and Shena. Specifically, I remember the event we did with A^T and also our visits from -3- kindly showing us all of the vulnerabilities of our keep with their blade spirits and surrounding us with SSTs.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    Vishakt and Cherie like this.
  4. Romru

Romru Member

Created my Orc and will make my way out to the fort soon. I would love to get added to the stone and have access to a house out there. I still have lots of training to do but let the fun begin!
    Vishakt and Cherie like this.
  5. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

Romru, Xegugg can add you to the stone, just pm her in Irc.

I have been wondering....are there any orcs out there that wanna play?
    get a hold of me on Irc
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  6. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Anyone help him out? Just asking because I dont mind adding people to the stone. They came with no weapons, absolutely nothing and needed everything. I ended up having to buy them a house to start them out which I had no plans to do...
  7. Vishakt

Weird. I talked to him a few days ago and he said that you got him on the stone. I thought he said you gave him a small tower nearby but maybe he already had one. I still plan to friend him to the sandstone if I bump into him (which will be difficult since I'm not really active). I feel like he is good to go at the moment and knows what he is in for. I look forward to reading about him chooming and kuuking up de panzee humies.
    Cherie likes this.
  8. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

I did, but haven't heard from him since and didn't know if he ran into anyone yet. It's my chemo week and my times I am awake can really vary when I can be around to help him out till next week.
  9. Romru

Romru Member

I am here and growing stronger! Though I have not been around much due to work. Once I am an equal threat to say...a sheep....I will be out and about more. Thanks for all the help so far.
    One, Cherie, Vishakt and 1 other person like this.
  10. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

in my defence we(the boyfriend and i) helped Lud get set up the the boyfriend had a falling out and he started BUM. being his girlfriend i felt obligated to join BUM and get it going as well. the URK went silent. i tried to keep BUM going but the boyfriend was a difficult person to deal with ( as some of you know. so now ive left him almost 2 years ago now and am getting back into playing my orc with bloodrock clan. as for the keep of BUM he wont ever let it go. ever
  11. Vishakt

It's all good Cherie. Ancient history from this orc's point of view. Be there Saturday. :)
    Cherie and PaddyOBrien like this.