Newbie House giveaway

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Ragnar Lothbrok, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hey Hazon,

i was about to revive -S- in these weeks. Recruitment phase is going next 1-2 weeks until we officially launch.
    I still remember you beeing my old Squire so feel free to hit me up.

Peace, E
    Ragnar Lothbrok likes this.
  2. Azeri

Azeri New Member

Hello.

I'm some weeks late to get a home in the game but I found UO Renaissance yesterday and I wish to know if I still have a chance to get a house in the game.

I'm Azeri, I was OSI and freeshard player some years ago, I'm Linux sysadmin, so I'm playing from Linux using wine. I tried some different UO shards during last years but I none of them was attractive to play, I like PvM but also love to be in risk and have to PvP to defend myself, but I usually die, lol. I like the original essence of UO on this server and I'm feeling that the most of the game is waiting out there, I'm still in Occlo. Yesterday I was looking at this forum and I felt the Streak build very funny and easy to use as first character, so Wartor, my first PJ is becoming a Streak.

Nice yo meet you and I hope to live amazing adventures with all of you out there.
    Ragnar Lothbrok likes this.
  3. Iron Skull

Iron Skull New Member

I'm an old Chesapeake player and ran with a group called Clan Lupar, role playing as warewolves. Left after the introduction of stat loss and ended up playing on a free shard called In Por Ylem for a bit until it shut down.

I found UOR about 5 years ago but never really had time to get in to it.

Kids are mostly grown up now and I have more time on my hands.

I thought that I'd get back in to the game and found myself sparring away, currently in the Occlo New Player Housing program.

Interests currently include farming to pay the way for Alchemist/Tinker/Poison (making kegs) followed by smithing. Titans, terathans, balrons, liche lords. Getting in to silver weapon collecting. Maybe do a bit of sailing and fishing.

Mining and Lumberjacking brings me peace as well.

Had an L-shape 2 story on fire isle east of the balron temple northeast of hythloth. So, I'm aspiring to get back in to that. Just like the layout of the L-Shape with the stairs. Ultimately a tower on ice isle and never had a keep or castle, so we'll see how far I can get!

Attachments show account age, 1 old account from when I found the server 5 years ago and 2 more that I just created.
    Iron Skull - Mace Monkey with Parry and Mining
    Flyingfish - Lumberaxes
    Vermicious Knid - Provo PVM farmer

I like this community so far. People have been quite helpful. Of course I haven't gone and gotten PKed yet either. Once I'm established, I will try and get some of the old Lupars to join in.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: