*Now w/more DOUCHEBAGGERY!* Friday Night Fights #21 (2-12-16 @ 11PM EST)

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Vlar, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

I, for one, heartily agree that thief changes should be focused on immediately, right away, and without hesitation.
  2. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Preach on brother!
    Tuco, Wigwam, wylwrk and 1 other person like this.
  3. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

With numbers? lolololol gg
  5. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

i can't speak for all other servers but on baja we were a fraction of the size of enemy guilds. The most populated guild on EA was our main enemy and it had eleven guild alliances that all met on one map server.

on this server we are a fraction of minax's size

in fact you have to be extremely delusional to cry numbers at me, considering your position

minax got absolutely shit on and is bleeding members like a sieve

we fought every battle with half your numbers and after a couple of embarrassing losses you got quiet again

You never commit to pvp long enough to have a strategy or a disciplined guild. You just ring the bell and form up the biggest uor militia that can be had, with a pitchfork in the hands of every crooks and scuba steve, literally. You assume you'll win with a giant gangly zerg and when you fall on your face you get quiet again.

'lolololol' to that, you cowardly troglodytes
    skratt, Kane and Xegugg like this.
  6. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

lol.. you fought pvmers on baja *thumbs up*
  7. Jack of Shadows

[​IMG]

I was on Cats and Atl, don't remember any of you dominating anything. Thieves dominated cause it was us against everyone. But not here cause it needs to be fixed.

Fix Stealing!

whomp
  8. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

we fought pvmers that outnumbered us exponentially and were backed up by their own pvp groups plus all of the yew gimps that they paid to fight us. This entirely predates your baja experience so I don't even know why you are talking.

When you came to baja I dunked you and your swamp dragons daily until i retired and apparently you begged to join my guild (after we had already dominated that server and competition had been culled)
  9. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Close this thread already. Sheesh!

potatoes
  10. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

lol

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=126901&tclass=Baja's Best PvP Tourney 2005

This is what happened when my guild (TBA) followed FL to Baja so they could take on Team Cartel $TC$. You never killed me on Baja Mes nor did anyone in Cartel. In my prime I was a beast. Veral (soulless) and whoever was in charge asked us to team up with you guys because there was only 5-6 of us that were active in TBA and we continuously gave you guys a rough time while fighting FL. You weren't around because well like you said you retired after taking out trammie guilds instead of actual pvp guilds. FL ended up raising some 600mil by spawning primetime harrowers to buy their guild transfer tokens off Baja and move onto Great Lakes.
    Blaise likes this.
  11. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

That was before 2005 FL did GL. FL,The Cartel, UOF all came around the same time. FL paid transfers for BC to come to their server to assist and back .
  12. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Veral and Soulless are different people.

When the bronson army showed up on baja i killed you daily. I played a bokuto mage or something at the time. I thought you were a fine duelist and saw you duel several times on wrong roof. But magic arrow and poison spam was not effective in field combat unfortunately for you.

What seems to have been your 15 minutes was long after baja pvp had declined.

And we may have liked to call SI trammies, but their leader was a factioner that went by oxygen prior to aos and they were backed by guys like JT and mini harvy with ridiculous artifact suits before those items were balanced.

Not to mention 40 tamers swinging bolas was no easy fight. But you have no knowledge of this kind of combat, or you would be a more cunning opponent now.

All of our tactics and field efficiency now is a testament to what xeg and napo and i learned fighting large scale battles and waging war during aos.

As for EFL and BC they truly were stronger guilds than Team Cartel in the days we fought them. Ive no shame in saying this and appreciate them for the war machines they were. Too bad Ooji didn't stick around here. We could have had JD, Ooji, Vilestyle, and Black Peter all here at the same time if our timing was better.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  13. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

you played a bokuto mage??... lol
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  14. Jack of Shadows

15. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Yeah i considered nerve strike to be a superior paralyzing blow.

I think over the years i played fencing mage, parry mage, chivalry mage, spellweaver, and bokuto mage depending on the current mechanics and balance patches. Bokuto was the last thing i recall using. It was full sdi and lmc and had a high damage+longer stun than wrestle or parablow templates.
  16. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

yep, scarred for life now. Gee, thanks Jack.
    Jack of Shadows likes this.
  17. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Minax was and still is the biggest faction on the server, even though their numbers have diminished somewhat due to a string of losses.
    You guys always complain about numbers, but lately we've been doing a pretty good job while quite outnumbered. I don't really see anything that indicates that we outnumber anyone, other than the fact that a bunch of enemies (salty from losing) claim that we are so.
    You cannot produce any screenshots of us zerging anyone and the faction pages tend to reflect the reality that we are outnumbered at the moment. There's essentially no proof that we outnumber anyone - except for the fact that all you guys (many of whom are career excuse technicians) claim that we do.

It's simply a narrative being pushed by people who are better at high school girl shit than we are.
    I think the idea that we outnumber anyone stems from the feeling that ganking "isn't fair" even though everyone does it and the whining comes from the inability of many of our rivals to accept some of the harsh realities of pvp in UO. UO is often a game that puts you in situations that you feel aren't fair, and many enemy players are unable to deal with this.
    Xegugg likes this.
  18. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

When reading between the potates, after much thought I think I can summarize the past few pages of this thread.

For extra bonus points, I shall summarize in the form of basic.

10 a=Nuh uh
    20 b=Uh huh
    30 c=a+1
    40 d=b+1
    50 print c
    60 print d
    70 goto 30

run
    Jack of Shadows likes this.
  19. Jack of Shadows

15 print fix stealing
    16 goto 15
    17 run
    wylwrk likes this.
  20. fooka03

fooka03 Well-Known Member

Who the hell uses goto statements nowadays? It's a sign of lazy programming... :confused: