Ocllo New Player Housing - Under New Management

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by LanDarr, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Sara

Sara Well-Known Member

How used are the new player houses as homes?
    What about more training houses or even moving the green bags to Ocllo? Think things that help train up players around Ocllo are getting used like the provo houses.
  2. Aris

Aris Active Member

Right now the biggest concern should simply be getting and keeping new players. Those houses have helped over the years, so altering anything from ReZon's legacy (and what happened to him?) would not seem like the proper thing to do at this moment. Keep them, loan them out and help future veterans find their footing. Or run events out of the unused ones (not sure how/what) for the newer players.

UOR is at a critical crossroads right now. Something really seems "off" right now, you can just sense it both in IRC and various places in the game. Hopefully the bickering will die down, we'll gain some new players and those who have been here who appreciate all the work Chris puts into this place will continue stick around and help it thrive.
    Pedigar, SteelyDan and PaddyOBrien like this.
  3. Alvien

Alvien Well-Known Member

I believe @Tuneful has begun organizing the vendors for the new player shop on Ocllo.

I'm not certain if a scroll vendor is up and running yet.
  4. Sara

Sara Well-Known Member

@LanDarr if you need any help let me know, always happy to try and help new players
  5. Baler

Baler Well-Known Member

1. Continue as is

I've used one of the new player houses in ocllo before. For lockpicking in fact.
    I wish more new players knew about them and how useful they can be for quickly and safely gaining skill.

I hope to see them continued as is.