Patch 35: April 25th 2013 Champions, Classic Fonts & More

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Chris, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Re: Patch 35: April 25th 2013 Champions, Classic Fonts & Mor

Are these available in the compendium anywhere? if not they definitely should be! On that note, clicking the "To see the Dungeons click here" under "The World" Heading in the compendium does nothing, much like these goggles.

[​IMG]
  2. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Is this something new?
    [​IMG]
  3. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Justice, from what i understand, was used to increase the chances of being awarded a powerscroll during champion spawns.

At the moment I don't think it has a purpose, however that could change as we further refine the champion system.
  4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

Not yet. I will have the fully detailed champion blog up by the morning (11pm for me now) which will be in the Shard News forum as well as attached to the Compendium somewhere I would suspect.

Regarding the broken links for some sections of the Compendium, some aspects are not yet finished. There is still work to be done on the extensive database the Compendium is & we are still adding new content to it as it becomes available on the live server. This will likely be something which requires upkeep over the course of development as things change, or are introduced. There is also some content on the site currently which is simply incorrect or out of date for the mechanics they function under now.
  5. Ezekiel

These changes will be included in patch 36.
    The following changes are effective immediately.

• All champion spawns now have specific region dimensions appropriate to their locations & geography.
    • The ability for the units which are produced by champion spawns to wander outside of their specific regions has been restricted.
  6. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Will champion titles be implemented?

I started reading about all this extra uo info and it all looks like a ton of fun. I even resumed training taming on one main and archery on the other to have for the first time not one but 2 full 7x GM characters (never accomplished on previous shard due to meh-ness).

Also, if you guys need help compiling stuff for the compendium I can take a crack, while possessing little to no knowledge myself, I am pretty good at research and summery and wouldn't mind helping.

Cheers
  7. Ezekiel

They are included in the release of champion spawns with patch 35. Players will earn points in the various new titles by killing creatures which are produced by the various champion spawns located across the felucca dungeons & T2A wilderness. The title displayed will be that which the player currently has the most points for.

By default all players have their toggle for displaying these titles set to false. There is a toggling feature which can be used to turn this on & off, however at this time that toggle is not available because we've disabled the context-menus which allow this to be done. In the future (next patch likely) a method of using this toggle will be created for players to use at their discretion.

Some players currently have this option enabled. I have enabled these titles for a handful of players that were participating in the champion spawns I watched & reviewed, or by their own request. I will enable these titles for anyone interested until the toggle for them is published to the live server, all you need to do page in-game or send an IRC pm.
  8. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Thread Archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.