Peace out UOR

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by scuba, Jan 14, 2017.

1. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I gave all my stuff away to a close friend but I still feel the urge to check these forums. Honestly you all are the greatest community I've ever seen.

@wylwrk potatoes for life friend

@Chris people may pm you all the time with discouraging news but please remember you are bringing back the best time some people had in there lives, and to that I am grateful and I will never stop donating. What you have done here is just amazing man.

@axejunkie i will get at you soon brother in mumble

@Mel you are a great friend and I hope you never quit this shard you do wonders for it

@shad you left for a few weeks and it had a huge impact on the shard I hope you never leave again.

@Mandevu im trying hard man it's gonna be tough to last longer than a week

@Lnomer we went from enemies to great friends. You are the best my friend. I hope with my leaving you will keep the guild intact and keep slaying our enemies!

@The Crooked Warden you gave me my first donation as a new player and was always kind to me you my friend is what this shard needs a kind heart. From a fellow thief never change man.

@UrinalCake i love you man sorry I had to go brother. If you are down to get on some Xbox holler at me you got my number :)

@everyone else you may have beefs in this game or just purely hate someone for whatever reason please remember we all came back to this for nostalgia and @Chris has provided it to the MAX be respectful to eachother and just remember it's only a game
  2. blasfede

blasfede Active Member

It's damn true
  3. Lnomer

Lnomer Well-Known Member

@scuba Don't know why but I really feel sad that you had to leave but on the other hand happy for you that you can get rid of the game. Scuba as a player will always be in our memories.. Hope to see you around...
  4. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  5. shad

shad Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

@scuba ,I will feel safer now when i farm! (Joke)
    Seriously, take good times only for you and come see us from time to time.(anyway, its impossible to not log on this forum,hehe)
    You will missed me buddy!
    :)
  6. Keystone

Keystone Well-Known Member

@scuba gonna miss ya bro...... hate losing such a classy guy!!!! my next pk is for you buddy
    One and shad like this.
  7. Christoph Brock

Christoph Brock Well-Known Member

Later, scuba! Enjoy the break.