Poison ticks in the duel pits?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Blaise, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Ok, so I have no idea what I'm talking about here but I'll go with what I heard in a conversation the other day. Pill accepted a duel invitation at the Britain Arena. Who won is irrelevant however, the gist of the situation was that someone had cast poison on an opponent just before the match ended. When the poison damage 'ticked' outside of the box, the caster flagged grey. At this time, Pill opted to douche-nozzle all over the place and kill/dry loot the guy.

He made it fairly clear that he was fully aware of this potential bug and gave 0 fucks about taking advantage of it to fuck over another player.

In short: Please investigate and resolve spell effects carrying over after the match has ended.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    Hazy, BelXavier and Mes like this.
  2. illbottleya

illbottleya Member

Also, can this be a legit magical spell please?
    Mes likes this.
  3. Hazy

Hazy Active Member

I reported this to telamon over a week ago. It had happened during a match I had with poor girl. She had poisoned me and then I won the match. Once it said "You have won the duel" the poison ticked causing her to go grey outside the arena it even says "Poorgirl is attacking you!" after the match has ended. I am sure for a "douche-nozzle" like Pill it was not hard to just kill the un armored player and take their things but much harder to say "Hey Telamon, something is wrong here."

I didn't feel the need to post this bug here as I had already pmed the boss man about it.
    Blaise likes this.
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You are a terrible terrible person. You should be ashamed. :p