Political Positioning MAP

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Xavant_BR, Mar 7, 2019.

1. JimmyTheHand

JimmyTheHand Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Appreciate the input and development of the idea :)
    You're truly a pillar of the community.
  2. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

@JimmyTheHand your text require the most of my english reading ability..
    I think i understood... Maybe i could help you with a little survey, developing and advertising it. If you mix some closed questions, with open questions... we have the possibility to get some unexpected insights. I think the first step could be the survey(could also be done with a simple questionary on survey monkey), and then we could jump to define the axes(Y and X)..
    Is nice the idea to ask to people in general what they know about Guild X and what they think.

For those who doesn't like the idea is nothing about Who is bad or good.. this is not the intention of this topic(despite i used the "dark side and bright side of the force")...
    The idea is to make new incomers understand a little the complex relations between the different groups...
  3. JimmyTheHand

@Xavant_BR Haha! Sorry! I'll simplify communication with any things we do together :)

( or am I simple? hmm )

Survey is a good idea.

I think the final system should allow a guild to nominate where they believe they are too. So perhaps that could be the first survey goal?
    We should add:

"Other - What?" for all questions, and,
    "Is there a definition we don't address here? Please tell us!"

X/Y.... it is viable to easily utilize X/Y/Z in the system I have in mind, it may not be needed, it may be too complicated. But It may be a bonus!
    Final system would make viewing the Z easy as it will render in 3D... but it might make showing still images difficult... something to mess around with later maybe.

A survey will definitely help us with that first chunk of data.
    I think maybe a pic of "example"/"curremt" model would help survey takers to understand what we're asking. Maybe a few surveys as it develops?

This way we can ask like "1? 2? 3? 4? 5? Outside range? where? why?"

I do some work on this soon and show you. Maybe you can do some, then we combine :)
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  4. JimmyTheHand

Haha yes, well said.
    If you have no interest in something... no need to post.

I also think I have verrrrry easy way to display results other than just axes. I will show it in a mock up.
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  5. JimmyTheHand

@Xavant_BR must go now, but you know where to reach me :)
    Xavant_BR likes this.