Portuguese Speakers(multi language group)

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Xavant_BR, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

Hi guys, i am typing in english(a bad english) just to inform those who meet some portuguese(and also spanish or italian) folks on the shard.
    Yeah, i know there is a thread in the international part of the shard for it... But there is just inhabited by ghosts!
    My idea is share link to invite everyone that is having some language barrier problem to learn or who just want to get some tips, and sure, also to those who just wants to hang out with some hot blood folks.

We are a few so far but i am sure there are some another "latinos" around here..There are a new brasilian shard project running but i think most of the guys are looking for a consolidated free shard, and is a moment where lots of older players are waking up to the uo life again.... and we will try to attract them to the renaissance community.. I already saw some new player coming so... if you see some of us looking for company, tell them we exist!

The link to the group is: https://discord.gg/3sf32J

Everyone is invited, even those who likes and wants to learn this beautiful language.

Vamo toca o terror nessa porra caralho! FAVELA UO!
    Buga and Leopold like this.
  2. Kash

Kash Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Sorry that I can't take part in this scene, but.... Sepultura!
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  3. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

Definitely sepultura is one of our best contributions to the world!!! Roots, bloody roots!

Kash likes this.