Project Sanctuary Public Champions are over

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by MikeK, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

apart from our also being better-endowed, you have totally glossed over that we participated perfectly peaceably in PwN before Gideon and Musician collaborated to produce false statements on our behalf in an effort to intentionally exclude us from the spawns. spoiler: everyone denies this.
    Xegugg likes this.
  2. RollinTheTweed

RollinTheTweed Active Member

Really people should sit back and listen to their cry-baby shit. Spawns was never meant to be safe from PKs, champs spawns was invented as a risk vrs reward. Meaning, you having a chance of getting raided. Crying like this is what brought tram on, and ruined real UO.
  3. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

There's another lie there, I know for a fact none of us brought thieves to any of these events. And are we going to not mention that MikeK himself personally griefed an SL spawn?
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  4. RollinTheTweed

RollinTheTweed Active Member

It doesn't matter what other's do, only us. These fools can roll around in massive shit, and come out smelling good.
  5. illillill

illillill Member

they may have just been saying stole as in looted, I think most can agree no thieves were brought on your end.
  6. illillill

illillill Member

napo, i'll always own up to my shit. Bart did in fact die in ice, but the timeline is all jacked up on that since it happened way earlier that day. I guess since we're blurring timelines.... one day two months ago you guys killed my blue so i'm going to use that as a reason to kill you at a spawn. Is that what we're doing now?
  7. illillill

illillill Member

bro, that's cuz white people's shit don't stank!
  8. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

The characters were iilililillili (in green, pretty sure it was you), Bart Simpson (it's going to be tough to convince me that wasn't bart), and Dr Sassy. It was at the ice west spawn and you attacked me 3on1. Yes you tried to gate out because you knew you were about to get wrecked. Yes I dispelled it and we killed you. But you were the ones that brought reds and attacked me. That paints a plenty clear picture. You admit that you showed up to the spawn to break the peace and attack me in one sentence and then in the next state that you respect the program and we can't. I am telling you that I have 100% not attacked anyone at a PS! champ spawn. Not past defending myself when your reds showed up. Even when bart was provoking onto my guildmates' pets I never once attacked another player. But I have watched my guildmates retaliate and I support that completely. I have asked those few SL people that were ready to go to war to continue to not instigate anything and play nice - and I also told them to drop anyone that starts something with them.

The smoke and mirrors is 100% from your side. When you guys attacked me at ice west the other day, Kane killed bart at the end of the spawn on earl grey. MikeK questions me and I explain what happened and he says bart claims he didn't know about PS! spawns and had no idea of the rules. Please spare me this nonsense. I'd rather spend my time doing something more worthwhile. If you aren't attacking people at the PS! spawns you obviously have nothing to worry about. Just spawn and don't get involved with drama.
    Kane likes this.
  9. illillill

illillill Member

If I hadn't gated out we probably would have dropped you and made it out before your guys showed up. I was gating to leave because two days earlier I promised mikeK that I wouldn't be messing with PS spawns, yes this was gating AFTER I started attacking you... why the shit else would I burn all of my mana tossing two gates? hell I didn't even know it was you until you dispelled the first gate and I said "wow this dude is a dbag" in mumble and bart told me it was you Bart told me one was happening as we were attacking you. So I was trying to leave with Raul Duke to keep that promise. One of two things is happening right now. We're talking about two different instances, because the one i'm talking about was right outside the gate at ICE to T2A side and the attack started in ice or you're just completely full of shit. Either way, you guys have proven to just about the whole shard how you all operate. Now you just need to own it.
  10. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Aite well my character was John Galt - it was on the t2a side of ice dungeon. That's where the fight started. I recalled into ice dungeon right at the t2a exit and stepped through and there you guys were. Dr Sassy and Bart tried dropping on me and I was holding a heal and standing at the edge of the screen. When they tried gating I would dispel. Once tuna was on the scene you guys ran and we chased into the dungeon.

I'm being one hundred percent honest and that's all I can do about the situation. You can call me full of shit until you're red in the face if you like. And if you're in your echo chamber I'm sure you can convince other people that it didn't go down that way. But it doesn't change what really happened.
  11. illillill

illillill Member

we're talking about two different fights lol, if there was a champ going then we didn't even know about it. We ran around pking for a while after that. Bart got eaten by a guy with some mares twice and we were getting him up, then you guys got him again almost immediately after.
  12. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Nah this is a different scenario. Sassy and Bart were first on the scene. The iilililil character showed up last.
  13. illillill

illillill Member

i give up trying to figure this out. we didnt know u were going to a spawn, when we found out we tried to just leave, you prevented that. then killed bart at the spawn over an hour later

are we at a truce for the sake of ps?
  14. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

oh yeah, this is old news. I'm still totally down to show up and honor the neutral ground.
  15. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Well I would like to point out that I
    you guys bringing reds was clearly in retaliation to me killing Mindless earlier that night, it's not like you were going to help advace the spawn on wave one semidar with red chars, so let's stop pretending that you were not prepared to break the peace and tried gating out for fear of doing so
  16. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I tried showing up to these spawns without bloodshed several times since, EVERY time bart provo'd onto my pets. I'm not even prepared to try to trust that guy again, I will kill him when I see him there period. And speaking of, in this last spawn that everyone seems to be saying we raided he was the ONLY casualty that we caused and given his actions I don't see anything wrong with that.
  17. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

Do you have any idea how useless you are without a bunch more #s healing your ass? You'll see if you think you can crash a spawn with experienced players.. currently the fastest I've ever seen a group of players die is when like 6 or 7 pks tried to crash a spawn and 4 died faster than I've seen any group die. Kinda wanna break the record of 4 dead in 30 seconds by trying to convince you guys that you can crash a spawn with players who will fight back

I only wish they continue doing spawns, invite us, and hope yall try to crash it :)
  18. illillill

illillill Member

k
    we were just making rounds.... not everything is a conspiracy kid
  19. illillill

illillill Member

i
    this may be true only for one reason. pets are broken and shouldnt still attack after the tamer is dead
  20. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

I'll make this as easy as humanly possible. Why dont you guys form a single file line with a 10 man line up so the 10 corpses on the ground within 30 seconds of the first fight display the difference in skill? since you guys forgot. I don't want to ask people to fight yall troll asses so it's just me.

*insert wimpy sl excuse about why they can't stand up for their guild or faction here in the next reply*

Yall remember that day when not one of you could live past one dump? We can do it again it's why I play... again I haven't seen any buddies on the last couple of days so it's just little ol' me