PS Monthly Infochat

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Lord Krake, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello Project Sanctuary!

I am going to be doing my best to give a monthly update to you all. This will have personal info about my play schedule, as well as guild news, event news that is worth mentioning, and any requisitions I, or we, might need.

Item 1: My playtime this month, September, is going to be sporadic at best. You know those times when a bunch of random real life stuff comes up all at once? September is that month for me. I will be on when I can, doing various projects, but I wont be on as much or highly involved in the day to day of PS for the month.
    MikeK and Arawn are the council members, and I have asked Keza and Valmour to help out too. Stone management is being taken care of by MikeK, so if you wanna recruit someone, talk to him about that. Keza is running some events, and I hope that you guys are able to attend when you can.

Item 2: The Project Sanctuary Hall of Adventure. This is a project I will be working on through out the month. The empty tower on the southern part of PS lands is going to be turned into a public Hall of Adventures. I have trophies or items gathered from as many PS events as I can, and will be displaying them all in the tower. If you have items that you would like to put on display, from PS events, please give them to me or any of the 4 players I had mentioned earlier (MikeK, Arawn, Keza, Valmour). I will be decorating and setting it all up with the hopes of opening it up early next month.

Item 3: I am in need of a few things -
    A. About 3k iron ingots, for personal use.
    B. A set of lockboxes to work lockpicking up from 30. This is for the public keep. I wanna set up a few rooms soon, and one of them is for public lockpick training.

Item 4: We have an alliance with the guild Dungeon Guards. Their compound is very close to ours. We will be setting up a network of comm stones and they, along with VoP and KoS, are going to be part of it. So if you see them ( I am not sure if we are "wared" with DG yet) please treat them, and Vop and KoS, as allies! Hang out together. Go adventure together!

Item 5: We have a few empty properties in the PS Village. If you had any inclination to decorate one with your own materials, that would be sweet! I would also like to snag up a few more properties in our area soon. I know that MikeK is working on that too.
    * There is a log cabin just north of Heretic's small tower. Lets find out who owns it and make them an offer.

I guess thats it. If you have any feedback on this, post here, or PM me here or in IRC and i will get back to you when I can.

Thanks guys. You rock.

~Krake
    Vlar and Nolirneen like this.