Random thought.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Cero, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Cero

Cero Well-Known Member

Just a random thought before I log out for the night...

Who the hell loves Halloween on UO:R! Spawn locations with constant challenges, actually playing with other random people! Ever the threat of PK/Thief interaction but you push it just a bit more for a semi-rare or a hcoin! Why can't every month be like October!

And on that last thought, every month there should be a focal point...I know, those other guys do that, but we can one up them!...Why not set up, besides the major holidays, times where we can focus players into one area over-world!

Long Live UO:R!!
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Great idea.

Until then I think the best way anybody that wants to support this server can do so by playing.... actively.

Been on a graveyard world tour all day and had lots of fun... met some cool people, met some total weirdos too. Meh... now it's beer and hammock time. Till tomorrow, that is. :p
  3. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
    compsays and Cero like this.
  4. Enslaved

Enslaved Active Member

More events requires more staff to organize it, ithink...

Dunno exactly who or how many staff members are creating and organizing the events the server had previously but since they all have RL business, families and so on and the server is a (time consuming) hobby, more organizers (staff or whatever) is needed to make new events or monthly events real.
  5. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

We at cA have with our great lord @chumbucket in the lead arranged hunt chumbucket events in dungeons, mayhaps we'll see more of that in the future.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.