Razor 1.5 - Bug/Issue/Release Tracking

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Quick, May 2, 2018.

1. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hmm, I can't recreate this. I've used hiding/stealth a bunch since this feature was added and never noticed the count getting messed up. I've been playing around for 5-10 min, no matter what I do, it counts correctly. Both overhead and not. Are you doing anything unique via a macro? Is your stealth key tied to a Razor hotkey or are you using the client macro section?

Also, anyone else able to reproduce this?

I don't think this is a bug, this is how Razor has always worked. Until you use stealth again, the counter doesn't reset, I don't think you'd want it to. Razor does have a hard coded limit of 30, if your steps go over that it goes back down to 0.
  2. Baler

Baler Well-Known Member

ugh please dont make me record a video as proof.
  3. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

ha, it's not that I don't believe you. I'm just not able to reproduce it. :(
  4. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delayed response, been a bit busy. I see, so when you assign a hotkey to a skill (for example), and then filter, the filter doesn't show the key assignment. If you click on another tab, and go back to the Hot Keys tab, filter works. I'll look into it more, thanks for the report.
    dissident likes this.
  5. Baler

Baler Well-Known Member

Now I can't reproduce it either.
    I'm thinking having checked the overhead box somehow fixed it.

I was seriously frustrated with this bug. But since I can't replicate it now. Maybe it's just user error somehow.

I also checked my log file and I can't find proof. Maybe i'm going crazy or imagining things. :(
    dissident likes this.
  6. Baler

Baler Well-Known Member

I figured out what was going on.

hide, stealth and it starts counting
    If I hit stealth before the 10 second cooldown it reset the counter despite not actually having triggered a real stealth attempt.

[​IMG]

I overlooked the fact that I was hitting the stealth key pre-maturely and just thought it reset after a few seconds.
    Still kind of annoying but now I know why it happens. User Error ;)
    ps. I have gray edges on, on purpose.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  7. dissident

dissident Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Is there a way to exclude a container from having its contents "organised out of it", but still have it included in the counters?
  8. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Ah ok, yeah Razor has always behaved that way. It never detected if you were successful or not before resetting that counter.
    Baler likes this.
  9. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

NCCML, dissident, Hollywood and 3 others like this.
  10. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

upload_2018-10-26_11-31-6.png

Even after dumping the clip board, this comes up each time I create a new macro.
  11. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

After you create the macro, it doesn't clear out your clipboard. I could have it do that.

Essentially if you have
    Code:
    Assistant.Macros.
    any place in your clipboard, it will think you have a Razor macro copied. I did test that, after creating a macro, and copying random words to my clipboard to clear the macro out, clicking New again didn't prompt me about the clipboard stuff.
    Baler and wylwrk like this.
  12. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I can go on macro making frenzies so to me, yes it would be nice.

Granted, as a user I would hope this wouldn't take priority over releasing DESOLATION!
    dissident and Hollywood like this.
  13. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Done. After you add a macro via the clipboard, it will desolate your clipboard.
    wylwrk and Baler like this.
  14. Baler

Baler Well-Known Member

inb4 someone reports this as a bug in a year. ;)
    dissident, Quick and wylwrk like this.
  15. lunash

lunash New Member

-info command cant use,Or -“Wrongwords”

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException:
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    Assistant.Command.OnSpeech(Packet pvSrc, PacketHandlerEventArgs args)
    Assistant.PacketHandler.ProcessFilters(List`1 list, Packet p)
  16. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

-info isn't a command available in this version of Razor, what are you looking for that command to do? Do you mean to use -item or -hue?
  17. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delay, I was hoping to include changes to Razor and Crypt that would eliminate the desync bug, but I needed a little more time and didn't want to hold this back so Razor 1.5.0.10 has been released. You can download the latest version from here: http://www.uor-razor.com/

NOTE: You will need to remap all your restock and organizer hotkeys and recreate any absolute targets you have have. Don't hate me!

Please let me know if you experience any issues, especially with the newer features in this release such as container labels, ignore agent and changing seasons, please let me know on this thread (*cough* it's still beta *cough*)

1.5.0.10 Release Notes

Razor
    • Razor won't display extra systray icons
    • Manually typing in a server name will save it correctly to the config
    • Razor will correctly handle different sized maps
    • Razor will import your macros, profiles and counter.xml from %AppData%\Razor when you run it the first time and the ImportProfilesAndMacros is set to true in the config.
    • Razor will ignore if Window's font is zoomed (Windows 7 is 125% by default on some machines)
    Options
    • You can now set the season in Razor that will display in the client. This will only change what you see.
    More Options
    • You can now assign container labels to containers (chests, bags, etc) in UO. This label can be colored coded and set to help identify what is in the container.
    • Overhead messages can be changed from Unicode to ASCII (more classic look)
    Macros
    • Absolute Targets will now save in the profile instead of a separate file.
    • Double-Clicking "If", Comments or "For Loops" should open the correct dialog
    • Added ability to edit speech in macros
    • Potential fix to WaitForGump action not working
    • After you add a macro via the clipboard, it will desolate your clipboard.
    Agents
    • Create a new agent IgnoreList, this allows you to add people to the list and all messages (regular, yell, whisper, emotes), except for spells, will be blocked from displaying in UO. This includes being blocked from going into Razor's internal SysMessage queue to be used for macros.
    Hot Keys
    • Add UseOnce Container should no longer crash Razor
    • Added Previous Target hotkeys to match the Next Target hotkeys
    • Organizer and Restock hotkeys sorting has been changed to be more clear (this will require mapping those hotkeys)
    • Instead of trying to figure out the monsters using mobtypes.txt, I changed the logic of targeting monsters to target anything that isn't human. This should prevent scenarios where it wouldn't target a monster using an animal model.
    Advanced
    • The backup profile/macros button should now work if a certain folder is missing.
    Display/Counters
    • {skill} timer will start when using skills directly in the client
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    dissident, Labeler and Raajaton like this.
  18. Raajaton

Raajaton Active Member

Some really awesome updates in here! Not looking forward to remapping things, however I AM excited about a lot of stuff in here.

Thanks for all the hard work Quick!
    Ahirman and Quick like this.
  19. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

No problem, let me know if you have any issues or questions. :)

Sorry about the remapping on those agents. It was caused by the reorganization of the names of those agents in the Hot Keys list. Hopefully long term, it will be easier to manage and set those agents now that they are listed in an order that is more clear. Also, Absolute Targets (not even sure if people use this feature) had to be moved into the profile to prevent multiple Razor clients from overwriting it on changes.
  20. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member

Awesome update!

You're missing some tiles for winter.

[​IMG]

I actually made a set of winter files using mul patcher a while back that seems to cover everything.
    [​IMG]
    Quick likes this.