Razor 1.5 - Bug/Issue/Release Tracking

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Quick, May 2, 2018.

1. dissident

dissident Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Sorry, I have been mixing bugs and feature requests in both posts. :p

I tried using the Absolute Target Variables, but now I get an "Index was outside of the bounds of the array" exception when pressing the "Insert" button:
    [​IMG]

Couldn't test any further as I can't manage to insert a variable in the macro.
    Quick likes this.
  2. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Can I blame Christmas morning mimosas? I fixed the issue, and re-released the same version that you can grab now. Thanks for the report.
    dissident likes this.
  3. dissident

dissident Active Member

wow that was fast, and it works, thanks!
    Quick likes this.
  4. dissident

dissident Active Member

minor bugs:

- exception thrown when executing "Pause Current Macro" hotkey without a macro currently running.
    [​IMG]

- Macro expandable list in "Hot Keys" tab not refreshed when renaming macro in "Macros" tab, still showing 'ghost' macros (won't get updated either when renaming/deleting macro externally, i.e. thru Windows explorer). Also, the macro will be saved on exit with the old name again (duped).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

- Copy and Paste macro lines has a few issues:
    1. Does not work across different macros (instead of pasting the originally copied line, it will paste the line from the destination macro that is in the same position as the source line in the source macro)
    2. Most cloned lines remain linked (multiple pointers/references to the same string instance?), meaning when editing one of the duped lines, all the others will mirror the changes. Record a double click action, then duplicate the line and do a "Retarget" on one of them -the other one also changes target. Same with comments and "Say" actions and others. Pause actions seem to be unaffected.
    3. Editing a comment will not display the change until saving (or running) the macro.

-Creating a new macro category in the root level is not possible unless clicking away from "Macros" tab and coming back to it (meaning it is not possible to click somewhere to select the root level that the new category will be a child of. Maybe clicking in the blank space could select no category, i.e. root level?).

-Renaming a category is not possible (although not really a bug)

-It is possible to open multiple instances of the "Overhead Messages" and "Container Labels" window, which can cause changes not being saved as expected when inadvertently adding info in two or more different instances of the window (which has no taskbar button and gets hidden behind everything). Also, it is not possible to edit overhead messages, just delete them and re-add them.

Sorry for the long list, just trying to help :)
    Quick likes this.
  5. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Thanks for all this! I'll get it organized into action items to address.
  6. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Happy New Year! Just another small update with a few changes. Please let me know if you have any issues.

1.5.0.13 (01/01/19)

More Options

• Added option that will turn magic fields/walls into static tiles.
    • Updated the attack name overhead feature to include the names of targets acquired via hotkeys.
    • Added option to display a text target indicator over a newly acquired target.
    • You can no longer open up multiple container label and overhead message windows.
    Macros
    • Along with AbsoluteTarget variables, you can now create DoubleClick variables.
    • You can retarget to Lift and LiftByType actions (instead of having to record, re-lift new item, stop recording, delete old action)
    • Pausing a macro when one isn't running will no longer cause a crash.
    • Copy/pasted macro lines won't appear "linked" and will work across other macros.
    Maps
  7. dissident

dissident Active Member

8. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

hey guys, I identified a minor issue on the latest version (with respect to the say action in macros) -- I'll get a fix out today.

EDIT:

Alright, fixed and available again. Sorry about that, please redownload it if you grabbed it before 12:00PM. There was an issue with macro say commands (ie: all kill) not working. That has been resolved.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  9. dissident

dissident Active Member

Those were great quality of life improvements, thanks mate.

The doubleclick variables work just fine in a single session, but when reloading the profile .xml file, they get discarded (doubleclickvariables section gets emptied) .They get saved on disk on exit, though, so it seems to be a problem with the initial parsing of the .xml file when loading.

While I'm at it, may I suggest instead of having a drop down list to choose between AbsoluteTargets and Dblclick lists, having only one global "variables" list and a drop down list to select if they should be inserted in a macro as AbsoluteTarget, as DoubleClick (and maybe also as Lift, Drop, etc), so we don't have multiple lists with duplicated items (i.e. a pet , like a nightmare, can be inserted as absolute target for a healing macro, but as double click to mount it, without the need to enter it in two different lists).

Thanks!
    Quick likes this.
  10. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I get these windows popping up every time I have to do something that involves a target cursor popping up.

About 8 of them at a time all on top of each other and i can't get back to the game window until I've hit ignore on all of them.
  11. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Hey @Earsnot which version are you running? This should have been resolved on version 1.5.0.12 (which was released on Xmas). Hoping you're not on that version and just need to upgrade! :)
  12. bwillb

bwillb Active Member

The gravestones added by the "desolation" option for "Seasons" block movement.
  13. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

The season feature actually doesn't make any client/file modifications, it simply sends a packet to the client to trigger the season change, which will toggle tile changes. Brambles in fall for example are annoying, they rubber-band you.
  14. dissident

dissident Active Member

bug?

The boat control window does not update the boat's facing direction marker accordingly when issuing "turn" (left or right) commands
    Quick likes this.
  15. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Oh I see what you mean. It's not a bug, I didn't add that feature (didn't even think about it). Is that something UO Rudder does? Regardless, makes sense, next version will have it.

EDIT:

Ok, added.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    fenster likes this.
  16. dissident

dissident Active Member

Cool that's great.

I just noticed you can select 8 orientations for the boat, but the boat can only do 4 (N,W,S,E, but not up/down/right/left). UORudder only had 4 selectable orientations for that reason.
  17. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

You can only select N,E,S,W but to set it back to normal, you can right click Up similar to the button on UO Rudder.
  18. dissident

dissident Active Member

Sorry, my bad, I thought the other ones were selectable
    Quick likes this.
  19. Baler

Baler Well-Known Member

UO:R-Razor is going to need a manual with all these new features. ;):)

Okay so this isn't really a bug but more of an issue. Restock Agent doesn't always complete 100%. sometimes it skips a reg in the queue as an example. And I have to re-run the restock agent to stock the reg it skipped. Can this be more bullet proof or are we just dealing with the woes of the queue system?
  20. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

haha yeah I started making one here

http://www.uor-razor.com/help/

but thanks for the reminder, I need to get it updated with these new features. :)

As for the restock agent, I've always had that issue to, sometimes I have to restock twice. I tried looking into it, but the spirits in my computer knew I was debugging it and I couldn't for the life of me reproduce it even though I tried over and over. I'll put it on my list of things to look into again.
    Baler likes this.