Razor guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Everlast, May 22, 2017.

1. Everlast

Everlast Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I've seen some razor guides but they are mostly just basic 'how to' types that just talk about some of the different features of razor.
    Does anyone know of any razor guide or documentation that has a list of commands for macros and a description of what they do?
    Shosara likes this.
  2. Everlast

Everlast Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

For example, how do you do a range check in a specific macro for a specific action?
    How do you tell razor to begin or end an action based on variables outside those that are built in to the razor 'skin?'
    Like for example, to heal my pets I use a very simple last object last target macro, which repeats every 4.25 or 4.5 secs (Iforget)..
    That macro could be programmed to heal my lowest health pet or another of my characters on screen, but I have no idea how to do that and it does not seem possible using the constructs available on razor. And of course if I do anything else while the heal is running, it messes up the heal.

There must be some documentation somewhere about the different available commands in the razor code?