Razor Macros - can't create on iMac

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Azoth, May 16, 2015.

1. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with this? I'm playing UO with the Mac download from the UO Renaissance download page. It loaded fine and I can play the game. The problem is that I can't create any Razor macros. Each time I try to record one I find that there are no functions available to create macros ... absolutely no actions at all and I can't even tick the 'Loop' command, so that I can work on Music or any of the other repetitive things. I've been playing UO now for about 2 months and have done everything manually, except for the basic macros you can create in UO Options. Does anyone have any idea how I can start creating Razor macros?
    Thanks for any advice you can offer,
    Azoth
  2. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member

I use the Mac client for a while now and Razor works perfectly (except the positioning system)

There is a razor guide available here, and as long as you follow it there should be no problem in creating Macros.
    You can make a new Macor under Razors Macro tab, just click "new", name it and hit record to record your ingame actions (like double clicking your music instrument for example)

If you are finished go back to Razor and hit the stop button, you can additionally add funcitons or a pause between the loops now.
    compsays and Azoth like this.
  3. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member

Thanks Erza, Wille h talked me. Through it the other day and now I'm experimenting with basic macros. Is there an auto-map for Mac?
  4. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member

yes, auto map works for mac, but you need to set it up/install it with Wine.

an alternative method would be to run a Virtual Machine with winXP on your Mac and play the Game from there.
    It runs smoother and things are easyer to set up on windows machines in my opinion.

Here is an additional guide on how to set up UOAM properly once youve installed it:
    http://uorforum.com/threads/uoam-guide.2294/

If you are looking for additional support, there are usualy people on IRC which can help you.
    You can easily access it from the front page of uorenaissance.com
  5. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member

Sorry for the slow reply, Erza, but I'm away from home. Thanks for the information about automap. I'll try to set it up when I'm back home.
    Best wishes, Azoth