Razor Sell agent, posible bug.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fender, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Fender

Fender New Member

Correct me if Im wrong here. I used the sell agent for lightning scrolls. When I did, I sold 5 scrolls for 2gp each. When I do it manually, they sell for 18gp each. Why would it work this way?
  2. Six

Six Member

Did you do it at the same time? They just implemented decaying vendor sell prices. So, perhaps you were selling at a vendor that had just bought a ton of lightning scrolls already?
  3. Mikanele

Mikanele New Member

DId you use sell agent and then immediately use manual vendor sell to sell them or is that in the past? With the new patch the price for scrolls will go down after 30 scrolls and it will be 1gp less per transaction so someone could have been selling alot of lightning scrolls
  4. Fender

Fender New Member

When I sell manually, they sell for the right price. If I use razor, they sell for 2gp. Its not after I sell 30 or more, its one try after the next.
  5. Fender

Fender New Member

Also, are all the vendors in the same town on the same inventory? I went to the shop by the east bank. He is buying at the reduced buy back but has no lightning scrolls in stock.

*NM, its fine* hehe. Just checked things out and the vendors have different stock. Maybe I checked right when things dropped off.