Razor won't target green potion by type

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Opie, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Opie

Opie New Member

Hello all,

I can only call this a bug in Razor because I have no idea what else to make of it. Long story short, I absolutely cannot, for my life, get Razor to target a green potion by type. I've factored out being near other items, near other potions, near other green things, at/away from bank, standing in the yard, everything. Just won't target, saying "that is not a poison potion". In the screenshot below you can see the whole story - simplified Razor macro and all. I've seen this question come up before with ambiguous turnout. Any ideas?

2. donglord666

donglord666 New Member

So I'm just spit ballin here, what happens if you set up a counter for poison pots in Razor Display/Counters under the Counters tab? Maybe try adding poison/green pots there explicitly as a counter? It shouldn't matter but in the absence of any other ideas would only take 30 seconds to try anyway.

Failing that we might be able to convert your macro setup there to a script setup and see if that works possibly? Feel free to PM me on that front if you want. I know one of my good UO:R neighbors in Discord got a solid poisoning script going in the last 24 hours so it's definitely doable.
  3. Augustus423

Augustus423 Member

The only workaround I found for this while macroing poisoning was to drop it on the ground, then it will target by type just fine for whatever reason.

Obviously not a viable option if you are needing to do something in a public area.