Recruiting for cr3w [-3-]

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Mandevu, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

If you had actually been more respectful, and kept your mouth shut, I would have been more inclined to duel with you. Instead you either make excuses or talk shit. There is no chill in you, ironically..lol.
    Invoker and amfeKk like this.
  2. Russell

Russell Well-Known Member

...must suck to get verbally dominated after getting digitally dominated
  3. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

We have cookies?
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Recruiting Isabel to Adventure Time. PM breh.
  5. Lord Gimp

Lord Gimp New Member

Hey Please send me the charter info via pm.
  6. TrojanCow

TrojanCow Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

If I were you, I'd avoid that guy ^

Unless you like rage, drama, and macho drunken monologues. Your results may vary.
    Dyne likes this.
  7. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

i dont know what trojan cow is talking about

i'd like to personally vouch for Gimp he's an old school pvper with a cool head and great skills
    Lightshade, wylwrk and Kane like this.
  8. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this was a joke or not to get you stuck with a crazy nutjob...But I get along(try to) with everyone here except 1 or 2 crazies, and what TC said is 1000% correct. lol

Now if Mes was saying this to get you to give this guy a chance and then break your keyboard on your own forehead...Then I apologize for ruining the joke Mes...My bad.
  9. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Mes, Dyne, ebola and 2 others like this.
  10. ebola

ebola Well-Known Member

His profile pic explains it all
  11. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

It is true, they're all pussies. No one wants to fight each other. They have all befriended each other and hold each others hands now.

You will never see people running around for a fight. Has to have rules, be set up and you cannot be crafty. Otherwise it is straight IRC PvP.
  12. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

I would disagree. Even though I'm not active in any sense of the word I've been hearing from people on all sides that fights are becoming more prevalent. I know I did log on a week or so ago and found fights within minutes, with two different groups who then went off to fight each other later on.

Fights are to be had, that's if you're looking during prime hours. I'm willing to bet that if you stand in bucs for 10 minutes on any given night that you'll find people to fight.

Each side is boasting more numbers than they did months ago and there are lots of new names.
    Xegugg likes this.
  13. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

This is inaccurate. Order has been trolling Buc's and other towns quite a lot lately. There's no de facto hangout for PvP on the shard and there never has been. It does get annoying baiting for fights by hanging out around player ghosts though, that's for sure. When that's the case and no opposition comes around, yes, setting up some fights for fun is a good thing. This is what people have done traditionally for the last 15+ years now. It was no surprise to anyone outside Wrong the other night, when our 4v4s with the TG guys got raided by TT's Chaos contingent.

I'm not sure what's so upsetting about communicating with other players, finding out how many they have ready to fight and setting up an even team to fight them. If fighting is what one is about, then I would think this would be just another card in the deck of things to do in the game.
    Dyne likes this.
  14. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

R
    Lol
  15. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Idk what you mean about trolling around a lot, I haven't seen order in a few days now. Seems that when jleem and budou aren't around no one wants to fight.
  16. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Seems like some people actually have jobs. Hope to see you again this weekend and I don't just mean on my PK in a dungeon.
  17. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I assure you If you log into an orange I'll be there. And alot of your guys are on every day, they just aren't interested in trying to fight.
  18. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Sorta like when we lingered around Buc's for an hour and no one showed, then we went to have 4v4s and you all rolled out with dragons? lol, save the "don't want to fight" rhetoric for people who believe your bullshit (ie: your guildmates). We'll see you out there when we have the time and mood to hang out on Mes' ghost trying to summon your team from your fortresses.
  19. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

The way I remember it we beat you 7v7 and 7v14. So you lose two fights without getting any kills in one night and your only excuse is we didn't show up in a ten minute window you were hoping we would?

ok blaise
  20. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

When outnumbering us 2:1 I don't think you get to whine about dragons. I'm curious what your next excuse will be, first it was demons and now it's dragons. Next you'll be whining about stuns lasting too long or some other ridiculous garbage. Maybe you'd be happier if pvp could be turned into a champ spawn of some sort?